Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

Getting the error message itself is super standard. It usually takes me 3-4 tries of getting the error message before a transaction actually goes through. I'm used to that.

The new twist was the money actually leaving the account and epass claiming I was over my daily transaction limit if I tried again. That's a new one on me, but just from reading through the thread and other threads on other forums, seems like it's par for the course for epass on the past couple days. Sounds like they've been having a lot of problems lately.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting the error message itself is super standard. It usually takes me 3-4 tries of getting the error message before a transaction actually goes through. I'm used to that.

The new twist was the money actually leaving the account and epass claiming I was over my daily transaction limit if I tried again. That's a new one on me, but just from reading through the thread and other threads on other forums, seems like it's par for the course for epass on the past couple days. Sounds like they've been having a lot of problems lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> I actually got a LIVE person on the phone (took 2 tries, late night followed by early morning). According to the service rep, ePassporte has been having "problems with its payment processor" since Saturday (9/22), and she did not know when the problem would be resolved. . .she did get a note made of my missing money and it was back in the account within 24 hours, fwiw. </font>

<font color="green"> EDIT: First person who is able to successfully send a withdrawal to their checking account (i.e. no error message), please let us know it's working again. </font>
Old 09-27-2007, 12:31 AM

If you deal with these people, you have to do it BY PHONE. They often simply ignore your emails. Mine went unanswered for over two weeks and I had only a minor issue (card replacement). After 45 minutes on hold, the problem was solved in under 5 minutes.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:27 AM

I spotted a withdrawl in my pending section. No clue if it'll make it all the way.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:32 AM

Does the pending withdrawal transaction also have a -$2 on the next line for the transaction fee? (if yes, it probably went through).

I assume you are talking about a pending withdrawal in the online statement from ePassporte's end, within your ePassporte account.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:36 AM

It cleared.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:55 AM

According to the person I just talked on the phone with a few minutes ago, the processor problem has still not been resolved yet. When did you make the pending withdrawal that cleared? (the current problem seems to have started on 9/22)

<font color="green"> EDIT: Also, are withdrawals by ATM using ePassporte's Visa still working? </font>
Old 09-27-2007, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
According to the person I just talked on the phone with a few minutes ago, the processor problem has still not been resolved yet. When did you make the pending withdrawal that cleared? (the current problem seems to have started on 9/22)

<font color="green"> EDIT: Also, are withdrawals by ATM using ePassporte's Visa still working? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

23rd
Old 09-27-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Also, are withdrawals by ATM using ePassporte's Visa still working?

[/ QUOTE ]

As of yesterday, for me, at approximately 2 p.m. eastern time, yes.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:27 PM

if i have a checking account set up with epassporte can i add the debit card attached to that account as a credit card for a second method so i can upgrade to select?