Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Call girl, Get date, Help Me

I was reading through a certain periodical the other day and came across an ad for a company that apparantly helps men find "dates" as they put it. I've been extremely lonely lately and am in great need for a meaningful relationship.
Anyway, i call this place up and some guy answers. He asks me for my credit card immediately. I give it to him. He then starts asking me what type of girls i like, i tell him, and he says he has the perfect woman for me. At this point i assume that he recieved some data on me from past credit card purchases and is now fine tuning the perfect match for me. This is when i get excited. So i set up the date for tomorrow night at my place. He says the girl will come right to my place, this must be a reputable dating service if girls are willing to risk going to a complete strangers house.

This is where i need your help. I have all the makings for appletinis, is this a typical drink that a girl might enjoy, or should i stock the shelves with something else. Also he said her name was Lexus Stillchild, which i think is associated with the massachussetts Stillchilds. In which case she is going to be very refined woman. Any suggestions on the type of meal i should cook Please help, i want this to go smoothly and hopefully set up things for a second date.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:06 PM

Default Re: Call girl, Get date, Help Me

lame
Old 01-05-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Call girl, Get date, Help Me

Not that funny.