Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Ramblings of a drunk (confederate soldier protesters included) tl;dr

Dress up like General R.E. Lee, get them drunk off schnapps and convince them to invade Washington.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Ramblings of a drunk (confederate soldier protesters included) tl;

Dear Ms. McCormick

It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you that your son Kenny was killed in battle on the morning of November 18, at Ruby Hills Funland in Chattanooga.

This war has taken something from all of us, and, although your son seems to be the only casualty so far, know that we all share your pain.

Your son did not die in vain. I shall persevere and make Stan and Kyle my slaves. Because I hate those guys. I hate them so very, very much.

Yours,
General Cartman Lee
Old 05-10-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I lived in Georgia during that state's flag bruhaha.

'Heritage' is the code word Southerners have been using since the Daughters of the Confederacy held their first tea party.

It's code for "I sure would like to lynch me a [censored] right about now."

If you get down Atlanta way on a Sunday afternoon this summer, be sure to check out Stone Mountain. Rednecks in jacked up pickups with gumbo mudders driving around flying the Stars and Bars.... whooping it up about their 'heritage'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from marietta so i know all about it. For this 2nd encounter i decided to switch sides only when i got out to where they were there was now like 20 of them. I really wish i had a camera to take a picture of some of these toothless sister bangers. Also there were a few really nice sings such as "Stop the jews, protect our land" (i asked the guy "why do you agree with the (muslim) terrorist?" he didn't get it) and "America for Americans."

I also asked them where they all got their uniforms and they told me that they were all authentic and passed down in their family. I decided to just make a quick comment about hand-me-downs and that they could probably get much newer ones at walmart at great prices.

After this run in some girl came up to me and couldnt believe i had said these things to which i explained to here that "saying things they dont understand is dangerous but so long as you end every sentance with "Go (states football team: dawgs, roll tide, gamecocks, etc) then they just assume your on their side and dont let on that they have no clue what your talking about for fear of looking dumb.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:08 PM

wow, you're so awesome. you really showed them.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:17 PM

Yea this is pretty lame.

And I got bad news for you guys. These necks are in every state in the country. I have seen the confederate flag being flow in Iowa and Nevada. Necks consider themselves southerners regardless of where they actually are.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:02 PM

heh, swamp sack
Old 05-11-2007, 02:04 AM

Go Hogs!

Old 05-11-2007, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Ms. McCormick

It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you that your son Kenny was killed in battle on the morning of November 18, at Ruby Hills Funland in Chattanooga.

This war has taken something from all of us, and, although your son seems to be the only casualty so far, know that we all share your pain.

Your son did not die in vain. I shall persevere and make Stan and Kyle my slaves. Because I hate those guys. I hate them so very, very much.

Yours,
General Cartman Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

This was definitely one of my favorite episodes, so funny
Old 05-11-2007, 04:16 AM

Old 05-11-2007, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea this is pretty lame.

And I got bad news for you guys. These necks are in every state in the country. I have seen the confederate flag being flow in Iowa and Nevada. Necks consider themselves southerners regardless of where they actually are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Irony, because we're not even the south, but at the same time I don't really see anything wrong with it. I would never do it myself because I really don't want to be known as a redneck, but I know people who have stuff with the confederate flag on it who aren't actualy racists. Most of the time they're just doing it to be hickish and dumb (which I don't understand why you'd do). None of the people I know with confederate flags have it for any racist reasons, they just buy into the southern country lifestyle and see the flag as repping that.