Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Travel
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 11-09-2007, 02:12 PM

Old 11-09-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Visit to Thailand

hey. i think i'll post in this thread too because that other one is just too massive.

i'm 26. i'll be arriving in bangkok on the 22nd. i've never heard of that festival, think it would be worth it to head to chiang mai for it right when i get there?

i'm not really looking to spend 50-100 a night, as i'll be more of a backpacker type, but am not necessarily on a super tight budget like lots of backpackers. where should i stay when i first arrive?

thanks
Old 11-09-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you're fat. i cant help you

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL this doesn't bother thai girls...i could def stand to lose a few pounds and have never had an issue obtaining heaping quantities of premo thai pussy. probably has something to do with the reason why i haven't been fully motivated to get in shape lol

[/ QUOTE ] I have the opposite problem and again, it has no effect. I was trim when I got to Thailand but now after 6 months here and various intestinal ailments, I'm about 10 or 15 pounds lighter but still get treated like Brad Pitt.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey. i think i'll post in this thread too because that other one is just too massive.

i'm 26. i'll be arriving in bangkok on the 22nd. i've never heard of that festival, think it would be worth it to head to chiang mai for it right when i get there?

i'm not really looking to spend 50-100 a night, as i'll be more of a backpacker type, but am not necessarily on a super tight budget like lots of backpackers. where should i stay when i first arrive?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ] How long you stay Thailand? If you stay long time you make deal with hotel or get apartment. This way not expensive.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

thanks

[/ QUOTE ] How long you stay Thailand? If you stay long time you make deal with hotel or get apartment. This way not expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you from originally?
Old 11-09-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How long you stay Thailand? If you stay long time you make deal with hotel or get apartment. This way not expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Usually I despise grammar nittery, but I think Thailand is rubbing off on you.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:46 PM

I'm just trying to get him used to what he'll be facing on a daily basis. It would also be a good idea to pracice describing things noverbally or with the simplest possible vocabulary.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:31 AM

i'm not planning on staying anywhere long term. i'd like to be travelling around. maybe a week here, a week there, kinda thing.

i'm from canada.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:40 AM