Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review

Old 08-22-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

I resubmit my question regarding the evidence of flight 93 landing and what happened to all the pasenegrs?
Old 08-22-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if the planes could not have been diverted we could of atleast stopped the airliner crashing into the pentagon, we probably could of stopped the 2 airliners from crashing into the towers.

[/ QUOTE ]

how?

No one knew the planes were hijacked until after the first plance crashed into the WTC. Even after they knew there were planes being hijacked they didn't know how many or which ones were being so! Do you know how many commercial airliners are in the air over the U.S. at any give moment? A lot. A lot more than the military can keep tabs on.

You theory is preposterous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand why u think that this is preposterous. I would like u to look at the bigger picture though. The right people knew this was going to happen, and they had spent a great deal of time preparing for this attack. Our government has been trying to blow up the tower since atleast 1993. So I stand by my statement that this did not have to happen. 9/11 was a success because of so many failures, just like JFK. This is all tied to the New World Order (skull & bones). They need to instill fear into Americans so that our country can become a police state. Dont even get me started on the patriot act, which of course was put into effect after 9/11.

[ QUOTE ]
I resubmit my question regarding the evidence of flight 93 landing and what happened to all the pasenegrs?

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to find the right video where I got this information from, my next post will give an answer your question. I like where this thread is going so keep asking questions and keep calling me crazy. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 07:13 PM

This is indeed becoming an interesting thread.

YouTalkFunny, thank you for your annotations. I didn't realize that Howard Stern know Bin Laden's name. Interesting factoids.

I was attempting to illustrate two points in my post. One is that with the emotions involved with 9/11, people were ripe to believe just about any conspiracy. The first few things did not add up. This is touched upon in Esad's post. Emotions have long been understood to be the driving force behind many decisions. Dale Carnegie's entire book is based on how people are not cold and logical beings.

There are tons of holes in the conspiracy theorists stories, but there also tons of holes in the official story. The Bush administration still receives a lot of flack for it's secrecy.

Why did they take so long to open up the official files for the security counsel to view? What of the official report that Bush supposedly received a few weeks before 9/11, describing a planned hijacking. True, Bush could not have conceivably stopped all flights. Supposedly, the flight instructor in Florida sent a report to (?????) about these particular trainees, saying that they seemed like they were going to crash the plains into a building or something. Why did the instructor continue training these guys if he had so much concern? And why wasn't this investigated.

Lastly, do you really believe that these plains were jacked with 3 inch blades? And how, exactly were cell-phone calls made from a mile into the sky? I understand curvature, but cell phones need to be fairly close to a cell phone tower to work.

I don't agree with everything in this post, and my last question may seem like a non-issue, but that is how we "know" what happened.

I think that the truth has not been completely told. I do not believe that 93 was shot down or landed safely. Wasn't one of the victims a senators wife?

I believe that the real story is somewhere between the conspiracy and the official story.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:20 PM

Conspiracy theorists always hear the parts they want and ignore the rest. Yes, I paid you a compliment but I did also ask a question [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Our government has been trying to blow up the tower since atleast 1993. So I stand by my statement that this did not have to happen. 9/11 was a success because of so many failures, just like JFK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell us more about the Egyptian guy given bomb equipment by the FBI, and do you have a sensible source where you can show us the FBI "admitted" this was the case?
Old 08-22-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Conspiracy theorists always hear the parts they want and ignore the rest. Yes, I paid you a compliment but I did also ask a question [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Our government has been trying to blow up the tower since atleast 1993. So I stand by my statement that this did not have to happen. 9/11 was a success because of so many failures, just like JFK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell us more about the Egyptian guy given bomb equipment by the FBI, and do you have a sensible source where you can show us the FBI "admitted" this was the case?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I can and will, im currently looking for video proof of another theory of flight 93. I will get more info of the 1993 incident next.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is indeed becoming an interesting thread.

YouTalkFunny, thank you for your annotations. I didn't realize that Howard Stern know Bin Laden's name. Interesting factoids.

I was attempting to illustrate two points in my post. One is that with the emotions involved with 9/11, people were ripe to believe just about any conspiracy. The first few things did not add up. This is touched upon in Esad's post. Emotions have long been understood to be the driving force behind many decisions. Dale Carnegie's entire book is based on how people are not cold and logical beings.

There are tons of holes in the conspiracy theorists stories, but there also tons of holes in the official story. The Bush administration still receives a lot of flack for it's secrecy.

Why did they take so long to open up the official files for the security counsel to view? What of the official report that Bush supposedly received a few weeks before 9/11, describing a planned hijacking. True, Bush could not have conceivably stopped all flights. Supposedly, the flight instructor in Florida sent a report to (?????) about these particular trainees, saying that they seemed like they were going to crash the plains into a building or something. Why did the instructor continue training these guys if he had so much concern? And why wasn't this investigated.

Lastly, do you really believe that these plains were jacked with 3 inch blades? And how, exactly were cell-phone calls made from a mile into the sky? I understand curvature, but cell phones need to be fairly close to a cell phone tower to work.

I don't agree with everything in this post, and my last question may seem like a non-issue, but that is how we "know" what happened.

I think that the truth has not been completely told. I do not believe that 93 was shot down or landed safely. Wasn't one of the victims a senators wife?

I believe that the real story is somewhere between the conspiracy and the official story.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with a lot of this and have just right the link for u, will post shortly.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3501&hl=en 1:14:00 to 1:24:00

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5&hl=en-CA 14:30 - 17:30

I cannot show u the document, but I now have inspiration to try and find it. U do not have to start both of these videos from the beginning u can just drag the bar over to the times that I have given. I do highly reccomend the first video I submitted in this post be watched all the way through.

DaveT I will give u some of my insight on what u said in my next post.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:04 PM

Although most of the OP is a reach IMO that requires a pretty large suspension of disbelief, the truly LOL part to me is about flight 93 landing safely.

The general reason I don't believe conspiracies like this is that they require a large number of people to play along. Let's look at flight 93, for example. They land the plane. Where do the people go? Not back to their families obviously. They just disappeared. Mass murder? If not the government says look, this is all fake, we're putting you in some Witness Protection Program kind of deal, you can never see your families again. Well, what's to stop them from calling, e-mailing, just showing up there one day? Does not compute.

And that's just that aspect of it. All the other collaborative stuff over time that led up to that and nothing leaked? If I'm FBI or whatever and I get a whiff of this I'd like to think I wouldn't keep quiet.

Regarding the phone comment, I just assumed they used those phones that are embedded into the back of the seats.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:12 PM

Not to mention that it has been shown that cell phones can work as high as 50K feet.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention that it has been shown that cell phones can work as high as 50K feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

In 2001?