Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

^ See now those are some interesting questions. I would be interested in the links.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:00 PM

The first couple are because of an over-protective government that doesn't think it's citizens can handle trauma on it's own, or they think it might cause hatred against a certain class of people.

The settlement can be answered the Victim Compensation Fund's website under the FAQs
[ QUOTE ]
The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund is part of legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by the President to provide compensation for economic and non-economic loss to individuals or relatives of deceased individuals who were killed or physically injured as a result of the terrorist-related aircraft crashes of September 11, 2001.
The Fund is designed to provide a no-fault alternative to tort litigation for individuals who were physically injured or killed as a result of the aircraft hijackings and crashes on September 11, 2001.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last few can probably be traced to human fallibility somewhere along the line.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:28 AM

I've just sort of skimmed this thread, but I saw a lot of discussion about flight 93 which is a huge red herring imo. While there is a lot of fishy stuff regarding it, there is a lot more fishier stuff going on in other aspects of 9/11 (the destruction of the WTC buildings, WTC 7 especially, flight 77, the story of Omar Saeed Sheik, the Able Danger program, etc)

I also think that a lot of the stuff that gets talked about in regard to flight 93 has the potential to 'turn-off' people to 9-11 conspiracy stuff who might otherwise approach it with a more open mind. A good example of this is the idea that no cell phones worked at that altitude in 2001. Even if true, (which I don't know and don't care) nobody is going to hear this and think "wow, they really did do it". Instead it will be easily brushed off. Furthermore, a lot of people are capable of believing that the government did shoot down flight 93 AND was still acting on moral ground and would have covered it up for obvious reasons.

Anyways. This is one of my favorite articles about 9-11 on an issue that isn't talked about nearly enough imo
9/11 And the Smoking Gun That Turned on its Tracker