Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Re: I give up America

govman,

This is the one story that gets you to give up on America? Awesome.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:07 PM

These kids deserve to have the book thrown at them.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These kids deserve to have the book thrown at them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely. Maybe a nice prison rape in the showers will teach them a thing or two about manners.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:44 PM

I just want to know if Americas golden age was when Ethnic minorities had to sit at the back of the buss, you could beat up [censored]'s and women knew their place.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We might as well save a step or two and simply register every single male over the age of 13 as a sex offender. Best to play it safe, you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not every male of 13 grabs ass because it's "funny" or whatever it is that made these idiots act out. I reject these assertions that this is "boys being boys" acceptable behaviour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Punishment OK.... Jailtime uh no.

This zero tolerance stuff is crap... you can get a sex offender crime record by peeing in a back alley, suspended from school for popping an aspirin.... what a bunch of garbage

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is a rational response to the OP's story. I appreciate that. The other repsonses; "This wouldn't be happening if we beat up our kids, so we should beat them up" and "Golly all men grab ass, what's the big deal"; are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont' say beat up your kids WTF is wrong with you.

You dont' put a 13 year old in jail and ruin their life for this kind of behavior.

What SHOULD happen is the parents of the 13 year old girl calls the parents of the 13 year old boy. Punishment ensue's Cracking a kid on the ass with a belt is not beating up your kids.

If you do think smacking your son on the tush is beating up your kids then you do need to STFU.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:46 AM

you should run for congress or something
Old 07-26-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to know if Americas golden age was when Ethnic minorities had to sit at the back of the buss, you could beat up [censored]'s and women knew their place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all it's when we had parents that made sure their kids grew up right.

All that racial [censored] happens because BAD parents teach their kids BAD things.

Although I do not say all ppl are racist because of parents. Some ppl become racist over time because of experiences.

Parents is the key in this story.

The kid screwed up. And now it's his parents job to teach him why he was wrong. To stand up and apologize to the girls he wronged. Do some bad ass yard work and maybe get a crack on the ass.

Spending tax payers money, giveing a 13 yr old a sex crimes status for this if tardo. AND it's not right.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
govman,

This is the one story that gets you to give up on America? Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right this story made me realize what a joke we've become. Is there still hope ??? Prob not The only thing that can save this counrty Is a whole new generation of good parents.

The problem is the parenting situation keeps getting worse not better so I'm pretty much sure america is just going to keep getting worse and worse every year on an exponential level. It really is a shame consideing what a steaming pile of crap the rest of the world can be like at times.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you do think smacking your son on the tush is beating up your kids then you do need to STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, youre advocating spanking? How barbaric. We clearly need the courts to intervene to protect Mr and Mrs Prissy's daughter from the sexual predators that sit behind them in Social Studies and especially Home Ec..obviously a boy would only take Home Ec because of all of the prey in those classes.

Actually, it would be interesting to see what percentage of the self-indulgent fantasy world posters here were "spared the rod".
Old 07-26-2007, 05:03 AM

Do you not think it's pretty funny that the way you think we should teach children not to slap people on the the butt is to ... wait for it ... have people they trust and look up to slap them on the butt!

I'm pretty sure this is the definition of hypocrisy.