Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 08:29 AM

Default SSSH hand swap pairings for July

Pairings:
BigBadBabar - jr4284
crippledfoe - bigmac366
Bremen - Pancho (Pancho won't be reachable until July 16th, Bremen if this is a problem please write me and we'll figure something out.)
Cavok - Gelford
ChulioBarth - thorleif
guenttrs - mikescags
noob_sauce - Boo Boo
werero - cboevey
topspinner - mcphee42
NomadCat - NinaWilliams

TheWunderkind - vmacosta
Brassmonkey - aargh57
stone_7 - Municipal Hare
yourface - Bill Haywood
timoK - jstill
taschentuch - DougG
zinna - El Peligroso
JaredL - ghcnoob
DVDA4life - MAxx

Permanent list:
TheWunderkind
Brassmonkey
stone_7
yourface
timoK
taschentuch
vmacosta
DougG
zinna
BigBadBabar
JaredL
captain_swing
crippledfoe
DVDA4life
Bremen
Cavok
jstill
Bobo Fett
ChulioBarth
guenttrs
noob_sauce
werero
topspinner
Maxx
NomadCat
emkay
ghcnoob
cboevey
mcphee42

If you want to be added to the permanent list please email ssshhandswap@gmail.com

Blacklist:
wotawotawota
TheHip41
parkinson
dink
Donkey Kong
Paul2432
bassLine
Raskolnikov47

The above posters won't be able to participate in the hand swaps until they have handed in the reviews they didn't do.

Useful links:
FAQ
Reviewing sessions using Excel
Reviewing sessions using PT
Well, this one's long...

You should be in contact with your partner prior to the 20th. If you're having difficulty please write me, and I'll see if I can help out. All reviews should be completed 2 days prior to the end of the month.

I would strongly encourage all participants to do a follow up discussion of the review, this is where you really learn something IMO. You'll only get out what you put in. Learn something.

This month 2 participants will be reviewed by our guest coaches/reviewers. Bobo Fett will be reviewed by goofball and captain_swing will be reviewed by danzasmack who is working as a coach but has offered his coaching services for free this month. A special thanks to goofball and danzasmack!

Cavok had this to say about having jba review his play in June: "Having jba going through my hands was really great. I've been doing the hand swaps for a couple of months now but it was a big difference having jba as a coach as he was able to pinpoint my bad plays and help me improve my game a lot.
I sent him two sessions and I can only thank him for giving me such good feedack and I hope I will get the opportunity again some time in the future."

As always, if you have any comments or suggestions please do not hesitate to write me. I want people to take as much away from this as possible.
Closed Thread