Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > The Two Plus Two Bonus Program

Old 11-29-2007, 01:04 AM

Default Re: The Betfair bonus

[ QUOTE ]
so just 1 raked hand??

oh, could u please kick Skypoker's ass into gear, they were quite happy with charging me €30 ($47) to withdraw from their site, but have yet to confirm that I reached the requirements there,

ty

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting unconfirmed reports that Skypoker is not including tournament fees in the calculation for qualifying for the bonus. I hope that isn't the problem after withdrawing for a fee ... I was hoping to post something about this when I heard for sure but after seeing this figured sooner better than later. Please send me your info via bonus_support@twoplustwo.com.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting unconfirmed reports that Skypoker is not including tournament fees in the calculation for qualifying for the bonus. I hope that isn't the problem after withdrawing for a fee ... I was hoping to post something about this when I heard for sure but after seeing this figured sooner better than later. Please send me your info via bonus_support@twoplustwo.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

sent
Old 11-29-2007, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I made the bonus code on the betfair page more pronounced. Hopefully their customer support can help you out. I Haven't yet seen a verification list back from them ... if you haven't already done it, make sure to log into your 2+2 bonus account and click register for them so you get on the list.

I'm still waiting on the final sign off for the wording of the new terms and conditions ... but what I said above does apply.

[/ QUOTE ]

I emailed then immediately asking if they could attach the code to my account and they were helpful and did it. I only signed up to them 2 days ago so I wont expect to be on the mot recent list