Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

manbear,

You realize he will ignore every good point you have, then accuse you of saying something you haven't, then claim he has soundly defeated your argument, don't you? Don't you???
Old 11-14-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is Bond's name not coming up in any free agent talks/ rumours, etc. The silence is deafening.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
manbear,

You realize he will ignore every good point you have, then accuse you of saying something you haven't, then claim he has soundly defeated your argument, don't you? Don't you???

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFLDOT. Of course I realize that. Doesn't take any of the fun away.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
manbear,

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats honestly what you think has been going on here? No wonder you get dismantled.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
manbear,

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats honestly what you think has been going on here? No wonder you get dismantled.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHHAA, have you read any points from a unbiased viewpoint. I dont give a [censored] about baseball. I just love arguing for what I view is right.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:31 AM

Bonds is not evil.

He is one of the best baseball players ever.

He is also a cheater.

And that is sad.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
manbear,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHHAA, have you read any points from a unbiased viewpoint. I dont give a [censored] about baseball. I just love arguing for what I view is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I havent read any posts from an unbiased viewpoint, since that is unpossible. However, I am pretty intolerant of dishonest tactics and logical fallacies, and if you think RedBean is leading this thread in those, I dont know what to tell you.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
manbear,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I havent read any posts from an unbiased viewpoint, since that is unpossible. However, I am pretty intolerant of dishonest tactics and logical fallacies, and if you think RedBean is leading this thread in those, I dont know what to tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

There has obviously been some shady logic applied in a few places but seriously, go back and look at what he quotes and responds to. He picks and chooses the parts he wants while ignoring the rest. The majority of which is negative to his POV.

At this point I am just arguing for the sake of arguing. He is obviously not going to change his mind but I enjoy the chase so to speak.

I have been wrong on a handful of occassions in this thread and have learned a ton by doing some research. I still think RB is at least partially dishonest in his arguments and that my general point stands. Which is that the circumstantial evidence points to their being an above average chance that Bonds used some sort of "illegal" PED.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:15 PM

ESPN reporting that Bonds has been indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:16 PM

Oops.