Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF

Old 11-12-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: The smell goods.

Burberry Touch for Men FTW
Old 11-12-2007, 02:51 PM

heh i have a feeling i don't apply enough quantity wise. i don't want to overdo it, but how are people approaching you on the street / from opposite sides of the room to compliment you on your scent? this seems absolutely ridiculous?
Old 11-12-2007, 02:52 PM

ciano it seems most online places sell smaller bottles that are 1/5th of the regular size.

well that's what i assumed when i saw this link

http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_..._products.html
Old 11-12-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know where you can get mini-bottles of cologne? I'd like to get a bunch of different ones, but they're so expensive in the full sized bottles to bother taking a risk with a bunch of them. I've seen gift packs in shops around Christmas but never any other time really.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude just walk into any nice dept store, and tell the lady or gay guy at the cologne counter that you want to take home a few samples to try before deciding. tell them the money means something to you and you want to make sure you get something you like. they will load you up with little samples.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:31 PM

My favorite men's cologne was called "Baron", a rich, smooth, pine scent, but on the right guy could send me into raptures. The only thing that would be better is a cherry pipe tobacco/expensive leather scent.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:16 PM

My request is related but may not be important enough for a lead post so I'll try here

I'm looking for something to neutralize the often overpowering smell emitted by a player sitting near me who eats too much garlic on a regular basis; so much that it seemingly comes through every pore of his or her skin. Usually this is due to eating too much of certain types of ethnic food on a regular basis (for example kimche but too much Italian food would probably do the trick too).

I can handle second hand smoke, reasonable levels of nuclear radiation, moderate BO, and even the smell of dog or cat poop but this one has gotten me nauseous to the point I've had to leave games.

~ Rick