Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-11-2007, 10:51 AM

Default Re: An open letter to Mr. Alan Boston

The best part was when Alan lied to Wasicka to get him to call a river bet, and then whines when Jamie Gold tells him he has king high and he stacks off with QTo.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:55 AM

lol at his comments on pad, how he got tricked by gold and felt foolish, what a moron
Old 11-11-2007, 12:20 PM

Since I know how much this forum loves topless pics, I give you Alan Boston's abs. No need to thank me.

Old 11-11-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since I know how much this forum loves topless pics, I give you Alan Boston's abs. No need to thank me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Delete that post you need to go surfing on a rainbow.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boston played on some Full Tilt tourney on tv over a year ago and he played ok and wasnt annoying on that show.
I am beginning to realize that most poker players have annoying and self-centered personalities. Boston was very annoying on PAD. Gold is always annoying. Esfandiari's act is really tired and annoying (it was funny when Gabe Kaplan talked about that on HSP). Matusow is likeably annoying (if thats possible). The only people who werent annoying on PAD were Wasicka and Sexton. But Sexton may not be completely sincere, right? He is like the head of a company or a politician. He seems to always say the right thing to say, but it doesnt seem to be what he really feels...

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it was pretty funny when Boston mentioned something about getting/being married and Sexton replied, "Only if she were blind and deaf".
Old 11-11-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boston played on some Full Tilt tourney on tv over a year ago and he played ok and wasnt annoying on that show.
I am beginning to realize that most poker players have annoying and self-centered personalities. Boston was very annoying on PAD. Gold is always annoying. Esfandiari's act is really tired and annoying (it was funny when Gabe Kaplan talked about that on HSP). Matusow is likeably annoying (if thats possible). The only people who werent annoying on PAD were Wasicka and Sexton. But Sexton may not be completely sincere, right? He is like the head of a company or a politician. He seems to always say the right thing to say, but it doesnt seem to be what he really feels...

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it was pretty funny when Boston mentioned something about getting/being married and Sexton replied, "Only if she were blind and deaf".

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh quess I didnt catch him say that...?
Old 11-11-2007, 07:30 PM

hyperthyroidism can cause bulging eyes too
Old 11-11-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh quess I didnt catch him say that...?

[/ QUOTE ]

At first neither did Boston. Sexton repeated it, Sexton thought Boston was upset and had to tell him it was a joke. Boston then told Sexton it was all good.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vaccaro, public relations director for Leroy's sports books, picked professional gambler Alan Boston to be the featured bettor in a game of one-on-one with handicapper Brent Crow.

Unfortunately, a couple unwanted guests showed up Friday night and apparently attacked Boston outside the southwest entrance to the hotel, forcing the 8 p.m. show to be canceled.

Boston stumbled into the sports book, said Vaccaro, who called for paramedics and security. Vaccaro said surveillance tapes showed Boston being hit by two men.

In the "Beat Boston" contest, Boston and Crow each pick six college games from the Saturday schedule. One best bet is worth 1 1/2 points and a win is one point. The eight-week contest is at the halfway point.

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like somebody other than brent crow beat boston, amirite?
Old 11-11-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Things you may not know about Alan "Boston"

1. His last name is Dvorkis
2. He is a regular on Las Vegas Radio for his College Basketball picks and can be heard recently on AM 1460.
3. He is one of Howard Lederer's good friends
4. He is a smart, interesting, funny guy away from the table

Matt Savage

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Who Cares
2. He
3. Is
4. A Psychopath

[/ QUOTE ]

this was a good laugh