Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: [censored] BRAG

[ QUOTE ]
i bought a 450k apartment this week. ever think of just putting a 100k down and investing the other 400k in something that might actually make you money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously...what he said...Market down, mortgage rates low...maybe worrying about investing isnt balla but good god. Now ship investment advice cash to Ivegoturcooler on FT....JC is rich already lol.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:13 PM

Your so gay dude, where are the pics at you [censored] tool
Old 09-06-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I bought a $1 litter of soda/pop

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats a litter cola?
Old 09-06-2007, 11:14 PM

[censored] off u tools Ive been having 2 many parties to even post a pic.....U will see this is a legitimate brag at some point.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:21 PM

and if we all acknowledge it as a legitimate brag (instead of a [censored] brag?) will your life be complete?

sadly, however, you are going to regret buying that house.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:12 AM

YO EMPIRE MAKER2 BRO?

YOU ARE PRETTY DAMN BALLER. I MEAN 500K, THAT IS A PRETTY OKAY PAD BRO. I MEAN IF YOU WERE TO TOTALLY MERCH THAT PLACE OUT, YOU COULD PROBABLY GET LIKE 5-10 FLY HONEYS PER NIGHT.

EVEN THOUGH THEY GET BORING AFTER A WHILE, HEH, IM SURE YOU COULD TOTALLY POST PICTURES OF THEM SING YOUR D AND LICKING YOUR A ON 2+2 TO KEEP YOURSELF ENTERTAINED.

BRAH, IF YOU ARE EVER IN TOWN, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME DOWN TO THE COUNTRY CLUB AND HAVE A ROUND OF GOLF WITH ME AND THE OTHER BROTHERS FROM MY COLLEGE FRATERNITY. WE COULD DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH GIRLS ALL NIGHT LONG........AT THE SAME TIME.

SO SICK BRO!!!

HEY MAYBE ONE DAY, SEEING AS YOU JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE FULL OF MERCH FOR LIEK 540K, YOU COULD EVEN JOIN THE COUNTRY CLUB TOO. I MEAN YOU ARE ONLY, WHAT, LIKE 14? BY THE TIME YOU ARE LIKE 25 YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE THE NET WORTH TO HANG OUT WITH ME ON A PERMANENT BASIS.

DOUBLE SICK!!!

I LAT PRESSED 240 TODAY. SHOULDER KINDA HURTS THOUGH.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YO EMPIRE MAKER2 BRO?

YOU ARE PRETTY DAMN BALLER. I MEAN 500K, THAT IS A PRETTY OKAY PAD BRO. I MEAN IF YOU WERE TO TOTALLY MERCH THAT PLACE OUT, YOU COULD PROBABLY GET LIKE 5-10 FLY HONEYS PER NIGHT.

EVEN THOUGH THEY GET BORING AFTER A WHILE, HEH, IM SURE YOU COULD TOTALLY POST PICTURES OF THEM SING YOUR D AND LICKING YOUR A ON 2+2 TO KEEP YOURSELF ENTERTAINED.

BRAH, IF YOU ARE EVER IN TOWN, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME DOWN TO THE COUNTRY CLUB AND HAVE A ROUND OF GOLF WITH ME AND THE OTHER BROTHERS FROM MY COLLEGE FRATERNITY. WE COULD DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH GIRLS ALL NIGHT LONG........AT THE SAME TIME.

SO SICK BRO!!!

HEY MAYBE ONE DAY, SEEING AS YOU JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE FULL OF MERCH FOR LIEK 540K, YOU COULD EVEN JOIN THE COUNTRY CLUB TOO. I MEAN YOU ARE ONLY, WHAT, LIKE 14? BY THE TIME YOU ARE LIKE 25 YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE THE NET WORTH TO HANG OUT WITH ME ON A PERMANENT BASIS.

DOUBLE SICK!!!

I LAT PRESSED 240 TODAY. SHOULDER KINDA HURTS THOUGH.

[/ QUOTE ]

what the [censored] is a lat press?

also, maybe tone this down a bit, don't wanna jump the shark too soo.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:07 AM

A LAT PRESS IS THE THING I DO TO SO I CAN KICK POOR PEOPLE'S ASSES, LIKE YOU. YOU WANT TO TELL ME TO TONE IT DOWN?

YOU DOWN KNOW HOW TONED I AM SON. YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW EITHER. MY LEFT QUADRICEPS COULD TAKE ON YOUR PUNY PASTY, POOR ASS. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ONE SQUAT REP IN OVER 4 HOURS.

BRO. LISTEN.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT JUNPING A SHARK MEANS OR WHAT THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD "SOO" IS..........BUT I DO HAVE A SHARK TANK AND AN ASIAN LADY THAT COMES TO MY HOUSE TO GIVE ME MASSAGES, IF THAT HELPS ANY.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:47 AM

thats ballin em2
pics asap
<3