Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 06-17-2007, 03:18 PM

Default ipokeder advertising coaching post

Hey guys. I'll try to make this brief. Basically I decided to open my horizons since I've decided to buy a house and it seems like a good idea to generate a more solid and consistent form of income in case poker [censored] on me, so I've decided to start coaching. If you don't care, skip over the rest of this post.

My brief story: I started poker February 2006 (last year), knowing close to nothing about the game and only having played with friends once for play chips (and having no idea how to play then). I signed up for an old $50+$25 bonus promotion on PartyPoker on Liquidpoker and took up to learning how to play the game. Basically I luckboxed it into $200 playing with my whole roll, and then moved to PokerStars where all the ballers were to start grinding 10NL. Since then I've been moving up extremely disciplined with bankroll requirements, and although I've had some hardcore tilt sessions like everyone else, I am for the most part a very consistent player and have worked my way up from 10NL to 600NL back in October, I believe. Since then I've been a strong regular player, improving my play gradually until now. I believe (and have been told by other good players) that I could play 1000NL and still make a good profit, and even though I'm bankrolled for it, for a while want to stay away from the psychological stress, so I've been playing 3/6 for a while However, I can coach anything up to 1000NL.

So for good advertising, since I don't really have any really awesome low-variance 200k hand graphs to show, I figured I'd post these: these are the only two datamines of stars 3/6 I've ever seen posted on 2+2, and here they are:

A datamine of March 2007

I am an intelligent and disciplined player, and an eloquent and versatile coach; if you're looking to improve your play and understand concepts simply, please PM me for coaching/rates.

Thanks,
ipokeder
Old 06-17-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: ipokeder advertising coaching post

i removed the majority of his post except for the datamines because i guess those are fine. im going to send him a PM telling him not to advertise for coaching. not sure what to do about the later posts about how ipokeder is a solid msnl player (there is no reference to coaching in this post) or MDMA's post specifically not recommending ipokeder (reference to coaching). i was thinking leave first up, edit other.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:35 PM

are there many coaches out there that just started plaing in 2006? i find that incredible.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are there many coaches out there that just started plaing in 2006? i find that incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the ones that have run good. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]