Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 03-05-2007, 09:14 PM

Default ePassPorte trip report: no wire transfer til 4 months after open acc\'t

I just pulled my FTP cash out to ePassPorte, and attempted to use the bank wire method of withdrawal described on their web site. At least one poster here on the Internet forum had described success using this method, so I was not expecting a problem.

Arranging a bank wire requires a phone call to them, so after trying their toll free number for an hour and getting nothing but busy signals, I went to their pay number, after which I was put on hold for an hour.

When I reached the first level of customer service rep, they refused to allow me to make a wire transfer because I had not been a member of their site for four months.

Nowhere is this requirement disclosed on their web site, so I asked to speak with a supervisor, who confirmed that this is their policy, and that it is not disclosed on their web site.

So now I'm stuck cashing out in dribs and drabs or waiting for another two months to do a bank wire due to restrictions that were not listed anywhere.

The supervisor added that "we are not in the business of cashing people out" and also said that Full Tilt Poker is basically up [censored] creek looking for payment providers and that since poker players have no other options, ePassPorte's lack of disclosure about restrictions on accounts (and poor customer service and long hold times and tiny withdrawal limits) is not going to cost them any business. I'd like to believe that she's wrong, but who knows.

(Mods, lock/delete if you want, I'll also post to the ePassPorte thread, but I feel this is newsworthy enough to stand on its own.)
Old 03-05-2007, 09:28 PM

Default Re: ePassPorte trip report: no wire transfer til 4 months after open acc\'t

I know some have had problems signing up. But my experiences with MyWebATM have been good so far. I have used strictly ACH method and none have take more then 3 day for FTP to Bank acct. I also confirmed that there is no monthly service fee if card is empty the 1st of the month. So it has only cost me $4/ transaction. I have no complaints whats so ever.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:44 PM

Default Re: ePassPorte trip report: no wire transfer til 4 months after open a

[ QUOTE ]
I know some have had problems signing up. But my experiences with MyWebATM have been good so far. I have used strictly ACH method and none have take more then 3 day for FTP to Bank acct. I also confirmed that there is no monthly service fee if card is empty the 1st of the month. So it has only cost me $4/ transaction. I have no complaints whats so ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a HSNL player so I was looking for a way to get my money out all at once rather than making a lot of transactions. That's why a bank wire option seeemed attractive.

The sad part is that FTP finally started mailing out checks last week, so if I had just left my money on FTP I could be getting it mailed to me in a single lump sum rather than trapping it on yet another site.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: ePassPorte trip report: no wire transfer til 4 months after open acc\'t

I don't think anyone believed any of my posts for the past 2 years about what a bunch of slimy scummy scammers epassporte is.

Learn the hard way, and request checks from now on.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:00 PM

I beg to differ. I was epassporte customer from day one.

Maybe there are problems with sudden growth, I certainly believe that, but in the past epassporte has been very helpful and FAR superior to the BS Neteller has put me through (I'm european)

To OP, you shouldn't be upset, up until recently bank wires weren't allowed period. I have a $5k per day limit on my electron card.

If you are a big time player with 100ks and this bothers you, the VIP team at every major site will help you get a wire.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think anyone believed any of my posts for the past 2 years about what a bunch of slimy scummy scammers epassporte is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-05-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe there are problems with sudden growth, I certainly believe that, but in the past epassporte has been very helpful and FAR superior to the BS Neteller has put me through (I'm european)

To OP, you shouldn't be upset, up until recently bank wires weren't allowed period. I have a $5k per day limit on my electron card.

If you are a big time player with 100ks and this bothers you, the VIP team at every major site will help you get a wire.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
See what I mean? I guess this guy likes the customer non-support, the stupid fees, and the run around. epassporte is owned and run by criminal slime. They will attempt to screw their own Grandmother if they can get an additional fee, and customer service will ignore or laugh at you while they do it.

Hey, aiYenta, explain to me again how Absolute Poker is insolvent.
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2007, 12:48 AM

Absolute Poker more criminal slime than epassporte, that's for sure. They bought UltimateBet, that says it all.

Did I ever get my money from absolute? Technically no.

Epassporte conducted an investigation of them, and found them to be in serious violation of their terms. Without epassporte cs, i would have no money.

Epassporte also has much lower fees than neteller. 5% vs 8.9% on instant money, and $2 a withdrawl up to $2k at atm, and no bs with exchange rates.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
See what I mean? I guess this guy likes the customer non-support, the stupid fees, and the run around. epassporte is owned and run by criminal slime. They will attempt to screw their own Grandmother if they can get an additional fee, and customer service will ignore or laugh at you while they do it.

Hey, aiYenta, explain to me again how Absolute Poker is insolvent.
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-06-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Epassporte conducted an investigation of them, and found them to be in serious violation of their terms. Without epassporte cs, i would have no money.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny, on the Absolute Cashier page I still show epassporte and visa electron as deposit options. I wonder why a fine upstanding sterling company like epassporte would continue to do business with them?
Old 03-06-2007, 10:55 AM

Because they make money smart guy. My customers also shoot angles with RMAs, I still choose to put up with their bs...

Epassporte is not however a withdrawl option, but I believe they must process credit back up to the original amount now.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny, on the Absolute Cashier page I still show epassporte and visa electron as deposit options. I wonder why a fine upstanding sterling company like epassporte would continue to do business with them?

[/ QUOTE ]