Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2006, 02:49 PM

Default 2/5 Tunica live hand

A friend of mine was talking about this hand he played at ~3am at The Grand. Thoughts on any street welcome. Hero has about 2K. Original raiser has almost an identical stack. I don't know what button has.

"I am in the big blind. EP
calls, EMP raises to $15, 3 people call including the button. SB folds and I look down at 10-8 of clubs and call $10 more. EP calls. So 6 people see the flop and there is $92 in the pot.

Flop comes 10-10-8
with 2 diamonds!!! I check, and pray for action. Much to my surprise people start firing at the pot. First guy checks, original raiser bets $100 and 2 people call including the button. I decide to just flat call.

The turn is a 3 of diamonds. It checks around to the button and she bets $200. I call and the original raiser calls. So there is about $1100 in the pot.

The river is a King and now I fire out $300. Original raiser studies the board for 20 seconds and announces all-in. The button folds."
Hero?
Old 07-10-2006, 02:52 PM

Default Re: 2/5 Tunica live hand

This is very read dependent. If he is a nit then fold because he just might have KK (the only hand you don't beat). If donkey then call.