Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: 2/5 NL *Super Deep*

in poker, there are things called coolers, and this is one of them, just [censored] call.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:41 AM

Villain obv has KK - snap call and fist pump.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:32 AM

My god is this thread still around.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone know what the villain had? I'm thinking flush draw and maybe a straight draw to go along with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a decent idea what villain had.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:41 AM

Cant believe i just read this whole dam thread...

1) OP should fold immediately, deposit his money on crypto or some sh*t, and start bonus hustlin'.

2) Theoretically, could stacks ever become deep enough to make this a fold. What if stacks were 5000 bb deep, for instance?

3) What about equal's point about this ALWAYS being the nuts live when this deep? Is he a respected poster? Any validity to what he says?

4) Most interesting and debateable part of thread was Durrr's statement about how he would call here even w/ AK for 500bb. How many of you agree w/ durrr?
Old 11-16-2007, 05:21 AM

It sucks you got coolered here, but honestly you did not have some super line on this guy. You were playing under rolled, and got in a position where you would have to put the villain on the nuts in order to fold, and not lose money that represented pretty much your entire roll. Would you have put him on this same line if you had 100k in the bank? You sat around for 12 hours waiting for this EXACT spot, and you try to talk yourself out of it when it happens. Your ahead almost every time here against this villain, and yeah variance sucks but it happens. Anytime I take a shot I always put this villain on the nuts when I get in this position, and it is almost never the right line.

sorry about the cooler though duders.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:13 AM

results?
Old 11-16-2007, 07:36 AM

Default Re: RESULTS

results were already posted like on page 13
[ QUOTE ]
I called. Everyone else folds. Villain tables KK and scoops the pot. Then to top it off....

Older gentleman sitting 2 seats to my right pipes up and says

"Can't believe you called, you had to know he had KK."

young asian kid chimes in

"What the hell are you talking about?, he can't fold that hand."

Argument ensues between old [censored] and young asian kid. Vilain pipes up and says, "Well I know it's not much consolation but I would have played AA and AK the same way."

I obviously left table and went to get really drunk. I'm not sure how much deeper I would have needed to be to get away from it. I pretty much knew I wasn't folding, but I took so long b/c I was dreading seeing exactly what Villain showed me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-16-2007, 07:51 AM

That's a tough hand bud, tough loss. I was really expecting you to say he had AK and you won. What a downer.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL CALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCA LL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL
CALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALLCALL