Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Left-Brained or Right-Brained?

[ QUOTE ]
For those of you who see it going Clockwise...is your left thumb over your right thumb when you fold you hands (like as if you were praying?)

I don't think anyone read my long post earlier but I think if you are right brained your left thumb rests on your right thumb, and if left-brained your right thumb folds over you left.

Let me know if this is consistent with the naked chick image.

[/ QUOTE ]No, that thing goes only clockwise for me, and I put my right thumb over my left thumb. As I said before, I think the relation of that image to your left/right brain dominance is pure [censored].
Old 10-12-2007, 07:55 PM

how about that the screen itself changes the dancers spin when you move the the mouse around. i fooled around with the scroll on the mouse and the dancer changed direction, so im afraid this whole this is a waste of time and means diddly...

ok im an idiot [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] pretty cool but still a waste of time
Old 10-12-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how about that the screen itself changes the dancers spin when you move the the mouse around. i fooled around with the scroll on the mouse and the dancer changed direction, so im afraid this whole this is a waste of time and means diddly

[/ QUOTE ]

please let this be some kind of level.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:18 PM

Great post Sephus
Old 10-12-2007, 08:36 PM

i'll watch her front foot and see her spinning one direction, and right when her foot is at the extreme left, i'll look up at the words "right/left brain" and she'll spin back the other way in my peripherial vision. if i move my focus from the words back to her foot when it is at the extreme right, she'll switch direction and move the other way. if i keep doing this it appears as if she is simply swinging her foot in front of her from left to right to left etc.

huh...pretty cool stuff
Old 10-12-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the secret is in her raised leg. if you are picturing her raised leg as her left leg, she's going counter-clockwise. if you're picturing her raised leg as her right leg, she's going clockwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS WORKS! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Lol, can spin her any direction after a few spins. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2007, 10:09 PM

After some training i can rotate her any way i want. I focus outside the screen so she is barely an indistinct shape in peripheral vision, then i imagine her rotating in a certain direction. After I focus on her after that, she will spin in this direction.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:49 PM

I've been staring at this for a few minutes, and I just realized something that may help some of you. When she spins clockwise, her left foot is on the ground. When she spins counter cockwise, her right foot is on the ground.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:45 AM

I'm confused lol. First I think she's going clockwise, then I looked away and she's spinning counter clockwise. Have no idea how I did it but she's still spinning [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You people are [censored] with me this thing goes counter clockwise and I can’t imagine how you can get it to go clockwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually directly after posting I clicked back to the spinning chick to close the window and she was going clockwise. Weird because id spent five minutes staring at her and trying to get her to spin clockwise before posting.