Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2007, 08:19 AM

Default TV Pundits, Commentators and Anchors

Who do you feel is the most irritating and most entertaining TV pundit or commentator? Do these guys qualify as pundits -

Most Perplexing: Dennis Miller
Most entertaining: Bill Maher;
Most Irritating with the occasional hilarious observation: Ann Coulter

Do you like any of them? Lol, how about that James Carvel guy, a trip or what? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So I was watching the O’Reilly Factor a few days ago (yes that’s always a chuckle) and Dennis Miller was on there talking about Katie Couric. I seriously had no idea what he was trying to say. Is that guy getting weirder or is it my imagination? I need a translator [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I’ll try to find some funny transcripts with him and O'Reilly and post them later.

Does anyone else watch these cable news channels besides me? Each one has its preferred roster of pundits.

At first I thought the concept was ridiculous. Like why would we care what the hell Bill Maher or Dennis Miller have to say about anything and why give them their own political shows? But then I got to thinking about Richard Pryor and how his sociopolitical commentary influenced a generation so perhaps it’s not weird after all.

Ok so which commentator or anchor makes you cringe?