Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Titan Bonus Question

I am crossposting this from the internet bonus section. I've been watching that forum for the past couple of days and it doesn't seem very busy so I thought I'd post this here as well.

I had some questions about bonuses at Titan. I am currently signing up for a first deposit on that site for 150% bonus match. I was wondering how difficult their bonus is to clear at 25NL compared to other sites such as Stars and Party.

I'm also wondering if they have an expiry date on their bonuses and how long they usually last if they do.

Thirdly, do the release the bonus in increments like Full Tilt does, or do I need to clear the entire amount for one lump sum bonus? I tried talking to support by phone but they weren't very helpful and their bonus page talks about 600 points / $5 but some other sites talk about other point requirement numbers.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Edit: found that they are released in $5 increments, still haven't found anything else out yet, I am most interested if there is an expiry or not and how long. I just cleared a reload at Party and I had to play like crazy because I didn't realize it was a 1 week expiry before I signed up for it. Played something like 10,000 hands in 3.5 days and I don't think I'm up for that again.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Titan Bonus Question

I think it was 3 months
Old 10-30-2007, 12:31 AM

I'm a regular there. It's 90 days until expiry, release $5 at a time per 600 points.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:43 AM

bonuswhores have the best titan bonus right now. 5 points clears $1 in $20 increments. theres a thread on this in internet bonuses. i was gunna do the PSO offer for NJ chips but the current BW offer is too good to pass up if you havent signed up at titan. gogogo

as for party bonuses...well they suck now that their terms are terrible and they only give a week to clear. I dont bother with them anymore.