Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers - Resizable Edition

[ QUOTE ]

it will def help the lower limit guys who cant afford/dont want to spend 400 bucks on a 2nd monitor to be able to multitable more efficiently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im a low limit player who plays on a laptop/always have and has always played with overlay. I 6-8 table and dont neccessarily want to play more at the moment; however, I dont really plan on using the resizable tables. I have bought myself a new laptop w/ poker and want to buy a nice desktop/monitor setup as well and use a nice big monitor. I dont really want to start to liek 12-15 table or whatever w/ super small tables and such and really just makes me want to get another monitor. I understand some people <3ing it but I personally do not really plan on using it. I played on party w/ a laptop w/ attrocious overlay (like 85% of the tables would overlap when 4 tabling) when i started, and when party came out with the resizable tables, I would resize my tables, however I still only 4 tabled and still left overlay.

Also to TuffFish, I have long believed that many people are far too reliant upon there HUD and such. I play w/ PAhud and everything; however, I only display the four basic stats and use them very minimally. I believe that many of your so called HUDbots draw conclusions based on the stats that are simply impossible to draw based on the stats. I dont mind more people playing more tables and relying on there HUD, as when you play as reliant upon these stats as you saying you are playing greatly flawed. The stats do not tell you nearly enough to play completely correctly, esp now when most of the loose passive fish are completely gone and now most fish are stupid loose aggro. Anyways, one way to summarize my thinking is that by adding these resizable tables which you say help the HUDbots, who you believe are the winners, they are really often helping many who I consider the fish and are in no way endangering my future.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:56 PM

Might this also equal more fish playing more tables at once?
Exxxcelllenttt
Old 02-15-2007, 08:05 PM

has anyone figured a way to save your table configuration through FT software? if not ill need to get FTplanner or whatever
Old 02-15-2007, 08:13 PM

Isn't it funny how many people simply couldn't wait for resizable tables, and now half the people are just like "ZOMG noone's going to use those except microgrinders!"?
Old 02-15-2007, 08:23 PM

Tuff, I don't know what you're complaining about really. The resizable tables will speed the games up since most people were already playing 6+ tables before except on oversized tables with overlap or across two monitors. This should make it much easier to multitable FTP.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:37 PM

yeah the text is like watching a 3d movie without 3d glasses. Plus it turns an greenish color.

You know on Pstars, when you change a table and then it has this visual click that smooths everything out, seems thats the only thing that is missing on the Beta so far. other than that, nice to see progress.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:40 PM

I see why party changed it's text when you resized the tables, currently the text is too small to read properly when the tables are at their smallest size. Make the text "thinner" (ie: not bold) and possibly a little oversized compared to the table graphics and this will work out very nicely.

Party's small tables had text that was very thin and therefore was still readable at small sizes.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:37 PM

a birthday present from Full Tilt a day late but still nice.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:42 PM

What are the rules, formal or informal, about how many hands you need to play before you can withdraw if you have received a peer 2 peer transfer on FTP?

For example say a friends ships me $1000. How many hand (and at what level) would I be expected to play before I could withdraw without problems?

Thanks,
gm
Old 02-15-2007, 11:59 PM

Doug: Why is the text of players names/stacks not even white?????