Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2006, 06:55 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Should I die, here are my suspicions:

Scott Howard
Elevens
Kyro

synsid will also become more suspicious if I die, but please don't forget Tokyo & traz

lynch synsid

[ QUOTE ]
Jared,

Looks like 6 for synsid, not 5. Me, Nich, Sum, Bram, Tok, Zurv

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Here's the update taking amplify's vote into account:
[censored] iron
alex levin synsid
1 amplify synsid
chuckles iron
elevens iron
7 iron yuppie
kyro iron
madtown
Nicholas synsid
patton amplify
ScottHoward shortline
1 Shortline iron
sumzero synsid
7 SynSid
thebram synsid
Traz iron
tokyo synsid
VoraciousReader iron
zurvan synsid

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who cares how their read was wrong, it was wrong.

And there is something inherently dangerous when all your votes are based on following someone elses lead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. In fact because this is all that elevens seems to do, I think he may a be a good choice as well (but not this round).

[/ QUOTE ]
why not this round?
youve got nothing else to go on, you say hes a good choice, but wont vote for him? why not? im just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because there is a 0% chance he is getting lynched this round. The choice is clearly between Synsid or IY. If a bunch of people suddenly switched to elevens, I would as well, but I don't see that happening at all. Thus I decide between the other two, and I don't think IY is a WW, and I think that Syn is more suspcious. Allthough, his lack of posting lately and how others are following is giving me second thoughts. In any event I don't think much will change in the next 10 minutes so I might as well stick with what I have.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And there is something inherently dangerous when all your votes are based on following someone elses lead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. In fact because this is all that elevens seems to do, I think he may a be a good choice as well (but not this round).

[/ QUOTE ]

You did a great job summing up the Durron thing, but here you're totally misguided. Why don't you go reread MY posts a bit more carefully? Since when is following Shorty's reasoning the "cool" thing to do? That's all I'm doing here, because I think Shorty is a smarter player than he lets on sometime and is also a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhhhhhh, what? I never mentioned shortline and I don't understand why you referenced him. Are you saying you've been following shortline and that makes you safe, cause that's just not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone following me makes them suspicious, because I'm not sure I've posted any useful content or tremendous amounts of original logical reasoning. I think Elevens' point is that he is following the logic of someone traditionally considered, at the least, an "unorthodox" player. If he wanted to blindly join a bandwagon, he reasons, he would look elsewhere than a known nutjob like myself.

What I'm curious about is what part of my reasoning exactly convinced him. My vote remains for IY this round.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You did a great job summing up the Durron thing, but here you're totally misguided. Why don't you go reread MY posts a bit more carefully? Since when is following Shorty's reasoning the "cool" thing to do? That's all I'm doing here, because I think Shorty is a smarter player than he lets on sometime and is also a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhhhhhh, what? I never mentioned shortline and I don't understand why you referenced him. Are you saying you've been following shortline and that makes you safe, cause that's just not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pull your head out, reread the above post, and then respond. Are you intentionally trying to make this confusing? Jesus.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And Kyro... you having doubts about yourself really scares me. But I'm sticking with what makes sense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, but in a way I can kinda see what Alex is saying. Also, I really have a feeling he's a wolf and I don't think he'd defend Amp like that if they were both wolves. I think Alex would be more likely to defend him like that if HE was a wolf and Amp was a villager.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
change my vote back to shortline
synsid and yuppie seem to be filling up quick, with no explanations
i still dont like synsid, but something made me change back to shortline

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know, Scott.

In case you missed everything, which you did, here's a brief synopsis of how these votes got started:

Iron_Yuppie has been implicated by Durron's votes for him, maybe making Durron's death look like a seer hunt.

SynSid has been implicated by his votes and posts around the time of Junkmail's demise.

[/ QUOTE ]
i voted for iron too, i wasnt killed. (jinx)
i wanted to vote for synsid, but like i said, the votes came too quick, same for yuppie.
dont worry, my vote wont get you lynched. and since everybody seems so sure they are both wolves, my taking a vote off syn doesnt hurt anything, as one of them are getting lynched, right?
if syn turns up wolf, i guess that would make me look a little bad, but of course, theres people who voted for junkmail, and even late for junkmail still running around with 0 suspicion on them.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone following me makes them suspicious, because I'm not sure I've posted any useful content or tremendous amounts of original logical reasoning. I think Elevens' point is that he is following the logic of someone traditionally considered, at the least, an "unorthodox" player. If he wanted to blindly join a bandwagon, he reasons, he would look elsewhere than a known nutjob like myself.

What I'm curious about is what part of my reasoning exactly convinced him. My vote remains for IY this round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorty, I reread your posts from yesterday, and for reason, I feel like you're a villager. If I remember correctly, it's that you were a supporter of... (a now dead villager... was it, Junk?) and you were suspicious of Bobo from the start.

I think you're okay, a nut sometimes, but okay. I don't know if you're right with IY, to be honest, but at the time I change my vote there were already two bandwagons going for two people I both think look wolfie. So, I figured I go with the smaller third bandwagon to make it more interesting.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
why not this round?
youve got nothing else to go on, you say hes a good choice, but wont vote for him? why not? im just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because there is a 0% chance he is getting lynched this round.

[/ QUOTE ]
fair enough
but there was plenty of time if you started it a little earlier. just a thought.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
change my vote back to shortline
synsid and yuppie seem to be filling up quick, with no explanations
i still dont like synsid, but something made me change back to shortline

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know, Scott.

In case you missed everything, which you did, here's a brief synopsis of how these votes got started:

Iron_Yuppie has been implicated by Durron's votes for him, maybe making Durron's death look like a seer hunt.

SynSid has been implicated by his votes and posts around the time of Junkmail's demise.

[/ QUOTE ]
i voted for iron too, i wasnt killed. (jinx)
i wanted to vote for synsid, but like i said, the votes came too quick, same for yuppie.
dont worry, my vote wont get you lynched. and since everybody seems so sure they are both wolves, my taking a vote off syn doesnt hurt anything, as one of them are getting lynched, right?
if syn turns up wolf, i guess that would make me look a little bad, but of course, theres people who voted for junkmail, and even late for junkmail still running around with 0 suspicion on them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just making sure that if you're a villager this round, you stay on top of the action. I'm not worried about being lynched.

And as to why Durron was killed instead of you? If they're wrong about Durron, they at least killed a strong villager. If they're wrong about you? Well, you're more likely to get lynched during the day anyway. You should be aware of this.