Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2006, 01:28 PM

Default Re: I OWE FIREPAY NEED ADVICE!!!

Can an illegal gambling debt even be legally enforced? This does not constitute legal advice, because it's a question.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:36 PM

Your going to be hunted down like a dog..
Old 06-28-2006, 02:14 PM

Read the TOS before you sign anything. Quoted are the relevent paragraphs. Note the bottom one that state's all claims must go to a small claims court. The worst they can do is put a judgement on your credit report. Now you are probaly like 16 so this may not sound bad but it is.

Remedies and FirePay's Right to Collect From You. Without limiting other remedies, we may update inaccurate contact information, contact you by means other than electronic, warn our User and merchant community of your actions without prior notification to you, place a hold on your Personal Account funds, limit access to your Personal Account, report outstanding balances to third-party credit agencies or suspend your Personal Account if (a) you breach the Agreement; (b) we cannot verify any information you have provided; (c) we believe that your Personal Account or activities may cause FirePay (including our officers, directors, agents, employees and affiliates), our customers, or you to be legally liable or to suffer financial loss. You Indemnify Us. You agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, our officers, our directors, and our employees harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss, damages or other expense, including attorney fees, to the extent arising out of or related to your breach of this Agreement or violation of any applicable law or the rights of a third party relating to your use of this Service.

You agree to submit any and all disputes between you and us exclusively to a small claims tribunal of competent jurisdiction. "Us" shall include FirePay, our directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliated companies (including but not limited to parent and subsidiaries). This Agreement shall be construed under, and any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by, the laws of Bermuda, without regard to the conflict- or choice-of-law principles thereof. You understand that, in return for your agreement to this Section, FirePay is able to offer you the Service at the terms and subject to the fees designated, and that your assent to this Section is an indispensable consideration to this Agreement. You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with us, arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Service:
Old 06-28-2006, 02:17 PM

They won't do anything but you should pay them back.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:17 PM

Put tuff_fish on your buddy list.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:18 PM

Call out Jennicide on this thread to HU.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1400 handjobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only takes 1 if he goes to the Firepay headquarters. Gotta think big!
Old 06-28-2006, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Read the TOS before you sign anything. Quoted are the relevent paragraphs. Note the bottom one that state's all claims must go to a small claims court. The worst they can do is put a judgement on your credit report.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You agree to submit any and all disputes between you and us exclusively to a small claims tribunal of competent jurisdiction.

[/ QUOTE ]

They can do whatever they feel like doing. Maybe they'll get you prosecuted for wire fraud. That sounds bad, but according to the statute, the worst you can get is 20 years in prison and a quarter-million dollar fine.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:06 PM

look on the bright side....

you get an 8/10
Old 06-28-2006, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for making me so worried i masturbated

[/ QUOTE ]

hate to see what happens if your grandma dies or you break your leg