Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Re: 200r bubble i aint never scared.

[ QUOTE ]
When I first saw this hh I literally laughed out loud and for a second I even thought you altered it. After looking at it more carefully, I actually like it and think while this is always going to be marginal, it might actually be +EV. I do have two potential issues, one is that Zang being the baller he is might not be paying attention to the bubble situation as he prob. doesn't care too much especially if he's playing multiple tables and he may just look down at a 92o and fold w/o realizing he can push profitably. And obviously you need him to be pushing that hand and hands alike for this call to be good in the slightest. The 2nd concern is you said that even if the play isn't great it will give you a crazy image of calling light and therefore no one will shove on you light. This is meaningless imo because no one remembers anything online anyway and your past history should have a lot more effect on how people play against you then this one light call vs. the laggiest and probably craziest player at the table.

You're still my hero regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh yeah the metagame part was a joke [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. see ya at ts