Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 10:04 PM

Default Re: Cigarettes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While I was in bulgary I went to a local market and asked for one package of red marlboro. The salesperson looked at me a little bit and gave me a strange face, like he just saw chris moneymaker or something. She didnt have it on display and got a pack under the counter. I had smoked regular bulgarian cigarettes so far and with the cost of that marlboro pack I could have had like 4 or 5 packs of regulars but i didnt care since bulgarian cigarettes tasted like the material was taken from someones anus.

When I got out of that shop and light one of those a guy instantly approached me and said "smoking marlboro huh? wanna buy cocaine?".

So smoking marlboro in bulgary makes you look like a rich baller, locals cant afford it and you are instantly being offered cocaine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this Bulgaria? I thought you meant you tried to burglarize a store for cigarettes at first.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont remember anymore I drank too much kamenitza.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While I was in bulgary I went to a local market and asked for one package of red marlboro. The salesperson looked at me a little bit and gave me a strange face, like he just saw chris moneymaker or something. She didnt have it on display and got a pack under the counter. I had smoked regular bulgarian cigarettes so far and with the cost of that marlboro pack I could have had like 4 or 5 packs of regulars but i didnt care since bulgarian cigarettes tasted like the material was taken from someones anus.

When I got out of that shop and light one of those a guy instantly approached me and said "smoking marlboro huh? wanna buy cocaine?".

So smoking marlboro in bulgary makes you look like a rich baller, locals cant afford it and you are instantly being offered cocaine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been to Bulgaria many times. Sofia is a great city. This post is complete BS.

OP why and when were you in Bulgaria.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been to Bulgaria many times. Sofia is a great city. This post is complete BS.

OP why and when were you in Bulgaria.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sofia is not the place where poor people live in Bulgaria. It's a tourist central just like sunny beach. Lots of locals there have more money than I do.

Go to small towns and places and food costs less and people cant afford marlboro. Normal package of smokes is like 1 lv or less but if you buy marlboro it could be easily like 4-5 lv.