Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 01:21 AM

Default Re: The Mystery Method....... textbook for picking up chicks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this book only works on women who are idiots and i wouldn't want to be with a woman that this stuff would work

[/ QUOTE ]

Common excuse for a dude with no game.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wow

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a pretty true statement, you sound bitter about not getting hot women yourself.

I don't get hot women myself so I am not trying to act like I am better than you.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also the cube...memorize the cube...it can eat up a lot of face time and can build a quick rapport.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this the routine used on Paris Hilton in Neil Strauss' "The Game"? Where you have the chick imagine a cube, and then you ask How big is it?, What color is it?, etc. and then analyze what her responses mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes indeed and I luv that book, read it in like a week and I never read anything unless its good, plently of half read books cuz they to boring
Old 10-08-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The ONLY key points that anyone should be taking away from this PUA bulschwa is the idea of push and pull and to be your best self. Of course they couldn't write a book just on these 2 points because nobody would buy it. I sure wouldn't, it sounds like an episode of Dr Phil and I'm just a sexually frustrated man who wants to memorize patterns and garbage that will instinctually force women to fall in love with me.

[/ QUOTE ]1. The ONLY key points that anyone should be taking away from this *insert other p-word* bulschwa is the idea of aggression and to always get your money in with the best of it.

2. The ONLY key points that anyone should be taking away from this basketball bulschwa is the idea of defensive pressure and to get easy baskets.

3. The ONLY key points that anyone should be taking away from this Christian bulschwa is the idea of following God's commandments and to accept Jesus as your personal savior.

etc.

etc.

Just because a book can be summarized in two main points doesn't mean it's worthless.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The ONLY key points that anyone should be taking away from this PUA bulschwa is the idea of push and pull and to be your best self. Of course they couldn't write a book just on these 2 points because nobody would buy it. I sure wouldn't, it sounds like an episode of Dr Phil and I'm just a sexually frustrated man who wants to memorize patterns and garbage that will instinctually force women to fall in love with me.

[/ QUOTE ]1. The ONLY key points that anyone should be taking away from this *insert other p-word* bulschwa is the idea of aggression and to always get your money in with the best of it.

2. The ONLY key points that anyone should be taking away from this basketball bulschwa is the idea of defensive pressure and to get easy baskets.

3. The ONLY key points that anyone should be taking away from this Christian bulschwa is the idea of following God's commandments and to accept Jesus as your personal savior.

etc.

etc.

Just because a book can be summarized in two main points doesn't mean it's worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like ur point of view bro
Old 10-08-2007, 01:55 AM

There is no ONE way to pick up women , but this book does make some good points. I assume its kinda like a poker book where 90% of people won't get anything out of it whether due to lack of effort, confidence, inner game, whatever. But 10% will get a lot out of it.

although I would guess nearly all the info is for free online ie: google M3 method and all the info on the tons of PUA forums.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:57 AM

I think so many of these books and methods convince guys that they've learned specific systems for getting chicks, when really all they've done is gained some confidence from the book/video/whatever.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think so many of these books and methods convince guys that they've learned specific systems for getting chicks, when really all they've done is gained some confidence from the book/video/whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see ur point but I like the above posters look at it where its like ur just seeing one expert's strategy and just like I did with poker books and forums I am ready to read what everyone has to say. Its so much better then my not having a clue and just kinda falling into messing with chicks.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:03 AM

I saw a few episodes. Meh.

In my experience (47 yrs), the best approach is to be yourself. Games and 'techniques' will probably backfire if they make you seem phony. And the 3 'players' on the Mystery show do seem phony. Their approach makes meeting women similar to playing opponents at the poker table.

If your future children ask you how met their mom, what will you say? I read a book and played her like a pupper?

Anyway, the biggest obstacle in meeting women is desperation. They can smell it coming. Same in job interviews and anything else in life.

If you are not exhibiting desperation and just being yourself, you'll meet someone nice. Trust me.

(And casual realtionships before meeting my wife were not a problem, whether I was in great shape or not, lots of hair or less, tight abs or beer belly.)
Old 10-08-2007, 02:18 AM

If you are completely and fully confident, nothing else matters.
You would be amazed how sheep-like people are in the face of someone has shows nothing but confidence in what they are saying or doing. People just follow it and accept it. So don't worry about making lame jokes/saying the wrong thing/being boring. Who cares.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:18 AM

demon,

how old are you?