Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 11:26 PM

Default Re: Even more Gilbert Arenas awesomeness

I want to visit The Gilbert Hall of Fame for athletes no matter what they did, I'm sure it's the best hall of fame around.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are certain things that are immmune to debate on this site...

1. Greg Raymer is King.
2. Gilbert Arenas is the man.
3. Shana Hiatt is hot as hell.
4. Pulp Fiction is the movie of choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I like Arenas too but this irks me. I really hate when black people support other black people just because they are black. No, I'm not being racist. If Arenas isn't black this isn't happening and you all know that and if you reply to me saying I'm wrong, the only person you're foooling is yourself.

Bonds being a cheater/scumbag is not a grey area. If you support him, you are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahaha.

I also support Bonds because I am black. I'm just the really pale, red-headed kind of black.

BONDS SHOULD DIAGF
Old 09-28-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to visit The Gilbert Hall of Fame for athletes no matter what they did, I'm sure it's the best hall of fame around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hanging out there right now, see the location, and its amazing. Right as you walk in, lifesized Darryl Strawberry poster. I just got myself a jack and coke in the Pete Rose cafeteria.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like Arenas too but this irks me. I really hate when black people support other black people just because they are black. No, I'm not being racist. If Arenas isn't black this isn't happening and you all know that and if you reply to me saying I'm wrong, the only person you're foooling is yourself.

Bonds being a cheater/scumbag is not a grey area. If you support him, you are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

well that post just about wraps it up

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

I am so happy I have this moron on ignore.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahaha.

I also support Bonds because I am black. I'm just the really pale, red-headed kind of black.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the Bongs support comes from either Black people or idiot Giants fans. If you are a White Non-Giants fan, you stand fairly alone. I guess you think cheating to break baseballs most cherished records, cheating on your wife, and blaming the media and Jeff Kent for all your problems is acceptable behavior.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:30 PM

And KYleB is the 1st idiot to call me a moron for saying something that deep down he knows is true.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the Bongs support comes from either Black people or idiot Giants fans. If you are a White Non-Giants fan, you stand fairly alone. I guess you think cheating to break baseballs most cherished records, cheating on your wife, and blaming the media and Jeff Kent for all your problems is acceptable behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am white, I hate the Giants and I love me some Bonds. Bonds rates second on my "things I love" list, right behind "watching dudes mash the [censored] out of the baseball all day long." Maybe you could count those two as the same thing.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark me another white, non-giants fan Barry supporter.

Hank Aaron cheated, the Babe definitely would have cheated, Ty Cobb was a terrible human being, so obviously you hate them too, right?
Closed Thread