View Poll Results: holla!
jean gluck 60 17.05%
brandi hawbaker 147 41.76%
patrick antonius 145 41.19%
Voters: 352. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2007, 10:04 AM

Default Re: Milton Bradley you are a complete Tool

[ QUOTE ]
Clearly Milton Bradley didn't spend enough time in the weight room doing strength conditioning if that little take down is going to bust his ACL.

Also, I like where they "stop" the players from going after the umps.

MB is a big pussy, if he really wanted to fight, he could have gotten right to the ump. But it's baseball, there are like 2 real fights a year, instead usually just dirt kicks and spitting and this kind of nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 "real fights" a year is about the going rate for the NBA, and Nascar (real fights?lol), while the NFL has 0 real fights a year, just fat guys pushing eachother around while keeping their helmets on at all times. But sometimes they mass near midfield in warm ups and yell at eachother!

-College had Miami-FIU a couple years back
Old 09-30-2007, 05:50 AM

I'll ask again, for those you who were implying above that the umpire made a racist comment to Bradley; is there one shred of credible evidence that Winters said anything even remotely racist to Bradley? If so, please provide a link.

If not, STFU and stop trying to ruin a person's reputation with your asinine, unfounded comments.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll ask again, for those you who were implying above that the umpire made a racist comment to Bradley; is there one shred of credible evidence that Winters said anything even remotely racist to Bradley? If so, please provide a link.

If not, STFU and stop trying to ruin a person's reputation with your asinine, unfounded comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

why did the ump get suspended?
Old 09-30-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why did the ump get suspended?

[/ QUOTE ]

For baiting Bradley and using a profanity:

[ QUOTE ]
Winters was suspended because the commissioner's office concluded he had used a profanity aimed at Bradley, a baseball official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the reasoning for the suspension was not announced.

[/ QUOTE ]
link
Old 09-30-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i provided a link that implied racism. whether or not there actually WERE racist comments involved, i suspect only four people know for certain.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i provided a link that implied racism. whether or not there actually WERE racist comments involved, i suspect only four people know for certain.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I stated above, if Winters' comment was that offensive and bigoted, why don't Bradley and Meacham come right out and quote him? Why don't they tell the world EXACTLY what was said, instead of proffering this self-serving doubletalk about Winters' "tone" and its "implied" racist connotations. Probably because they know that Helton would have to come forward as the only other witness and say they were lying.

Bradley is a POS who won't hesitate for a moment to imply racism to excuse his outrageous behavior. He's done it numerous times before, and will do it again. I'm glad he got hurt and I hope it ends his career.