Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Worst strip club experience.

if u want some nast ass (which is good) strip clubs, go to Dubuque. I know two guys who paid 70 bucks.. 35 bucks a piece to [censored] a stripper out back.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes it really is, I have been trying to pay to get [censored] by
a stripper for years now and after like 20 attempts this seemed like my best chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, failing to get laid for 3200 at a nice club is not that surprising, although sad. willing to drop money to bang a stripper and failing 20 times is unbelievable. .

My worst SC experiences are all things like... walked into a strip club, all the women were old and ugly, paid too much for a beer and/or a lapdance and left.

I once had a stripper who was giving me a lapdance get into a fight with another stripper in the middle of my dance, beat the girl's ass, and return to dancing for me. She even gave me an extra dance to make up for it. this was not a bad experience, though, I just like to tell the story.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thailands worse I guess though. Theres signs saying NO COVER CHARGE everywhere. The thing is they charege you $10 to leave.....

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they stop you from leaving if you don't pay? I'm picturing myself walking out the front door with 6 thai dudes hanging off me as i drag them along while they yell for their $10.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How do they stop you from leaving if you don't pay? I'm picturing myself walking out the front door with 6 thai dudes hanging off me as i drag them along while they yell for their $10.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're in Thailand, it seems like one of those six guys would stab you in the liver and let you bleed out on the sidewalk.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:53 AM

My friend has been dating a stripper for a few months now. He is [censored] pathetic, and I make fun of him for it, but it is what it is. She is a total piece of trash, but has large fake [censored] and is decent looking so he goes for that. Basically he gets hotel rooms with her a few nights a week and bangs her, but has figured out how to get away with paying for nothing when he is with her, and most of the time getting her to pay for stuff.

A recent funny story and a warning to all strip club patrons (as if this hasn't been said 10 times in this thread) all strippers look at you as a mark, and try to get every cent off you. My friend took the stripper to wal mart the other day, where she proceeds to fill 3 shopping carts full of stuff, run up an $1100 bill, and then pull out a random credit card to purchase it. They decline it, because it has a man's name on it and she has no id. she looks at my friend for money, he opens his wallet and gets out $10 and says look im busto (he had forseen this, and moved his 1k in 100's to his front pocket earlier). She then gets out 200 in cash and puts the rest back.
The next day, they go shopping again, she finds a place that would take the card and runs up $800, and asks my friend if he wants anything. He declines, but inquires where the card came from. "I took it off this drunk trucker last night, he said I could borrow it until friday." What a suprise he is gonna find. She went out tonight with friends to max it out.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:48 AM

The best way to get with a stripper is pretend to be the most busto, lazy dude ever who basically just parties and contributes little to society (think Kevin Federline). In almost all cases, these girls lose total interest in you the minute you spend a dollar on them.

Off topic, but I went to the Rhino the other day and it was like an assembly line of hot girls coming up to me. The problem was that the girls' standard opener was "Would you like a dance?" about 75% of the time. I don't get lap dances any more, but isn't this line just an immediate deal breaker for most guys?
Old 09-15-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Off topic, but I went to the Rhino the other day and it was like an assembly line of hot girls coming up to me. The problem was that the girls' standard opener was "Would you like a dance?" about 75% of the time. I don't get lap dances any more, but isn't this line just an immediate deal breaker for most guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely something I dislike. What was worse when I was at the Rhino was that most weren't asking about one dance, thy started right off at $100 for 15 minutes. Others were starting right off with the price for an hour. Stripper, please.

I understand time is money, but butter me up a little bit. Give a guy a chance for one dance and we can go from there.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:48 PM

Worst story for me was one of the times I was at Bare Exposure in AC. Was in the club for all of 15 min and went to go back and get my friend and myself cigars from the car to find it was gone. Completely freaked out and thought it was stolen and we left a couple g's in the car and was really upset about that. Turns out it was towed by the lot owner (didnt take the sign seriously at 2am).

So not club related but Bare Exposure is gross anyway and I always regret it when a friend drags me there after gambling.