Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2007, 07:25 AM

Default Re: Countdown

What about that hand where the donkey called 4 bets pf with K4s?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tuco.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

That Donkey was a mighty cool guy, I hope he stops by tomorrow to talk business!
Old 06-02-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

That Donkey was a mighty cool guy, I hope he stops by tomorrow to talk business!

[/ QUOTE ]

With bells on. Had a great time. Sorry about the chair/foot beat. Nothing worse than 205lbs raining down on the crown of your foot.

Also, I get the feeling that if I hang around you all day I would meet more women in that day than i did all last year.

Tuco.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With bells on. Had a great time. Sorry about the chair/foot beat. Nothing worse than 205lbs raining down on the crown of your foot.

Also, I get the feeling that if I hang around you all day I would meet more women in that day than i did all last year.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

shh... your embarrassing me! At least you don't run bad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2007, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hand of the night went something like this - 4 people limp in, I complete the SB w/55, BB checks. Flop is Q95(suits unimportant) I bet out, UTG raises, CO calls 2 cold, I 3-bet, they both call.

Turn is a J. I bet, both call. I can see that CO only has a stack left. River is T. I bet, UTG folds, CO raises all in and shows AKs - no pre-flop raise, no draw but overcards on the flop, gets a gut shot and his over cards on the turn. Suffice to say tonight was the night of huge river cards for my opponents. Ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this 20/40? I think I was there. Did the AK guy have his name(Jerry)stitched on his shirt?
Old 06-02-2007, 02:50 PM

TT is indeed a damn handsome man.

Was this in the 20/40? Me and my LAGtastic self would really like to know. Passive players... yummmmmmyyyyyyy.

If so then its too bad the cash games will be shut down until about early evening. A juicy 20/40 is about the only thing that'll get me to go back there anytime before the Razz event. I never did see this "separate cash game room" you mentioned somewhere else - unless you were talking about the separate tent out back.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Was this 20/40? I think I was there. Did the AK guy have his name(Jerry)stitched on his shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]

ATCWD (Any Two Cards Will Do) Jerry from Muckleshoot was at the same table, the AK guy was the older Korean(?) man. Jerry was the whole reason to play at that table, he was a dream come true - but he was also a real lucky SOB.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I never did see this "separate cash game room" you mentioned somewhere else - unless you were talking about the separate tent out back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told yesterday by the Rio dealer who told me about the "separate high limit room" that they moved tables into a tent. It looks like there is no high limit room after all, just a walled off area. But there are a lot of cash game tables this year, thats for sure. Just not enough dealers for them all, all the time.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:00 PM

TT, what limits / games were going specifically?

Also, Stefan used to deal at Desert Diamond in Tucson when I lived there / played 3/6 and [censored]. I saw him last year at the WSOP when he dealt my 100/200 mix game. When he recognized me it was pretty hilarious, I could see all through his down he was thinking "how the hell is this kid playing with black chips now?" He is a very good dealer and really strange guy. And he's great to have in the game as well not sure if he still tries to play.

-DeathDonkey
Old 06-02-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ATCWD (Any Two Cards Will Do) Jerry from Muckleshoot was at the same table, the AK guy was the older Korean(?) man. Jerry was the whole reason to play at that table, he was a dream come true - but he was also a real lucky SOB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was in the ten seat. The girl sitting on your lap thought I looked tense. Anyway after you and Tuco(I guess) left, the game got really good and Jerry's luck eventually ran out.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]