Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 03:17 AM

Default Re: Which LV strip club has the less-than-hot strippers??

I dunno if anyone has been to Starz in L.A., but plz to recommend a place like that in Vegas(except safer).
Old 05-30-2007, 04:50 AM

Default Totally not hot strippers??

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be there about June 4-8. Not that I won't visit the SR, but I'll be looking for a place just to chill out at, get drunk, and have an entertaining time viewing strippers whose looks aren't too high on the food chain. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not yearning to look at any fatty boom booms, they at least have to have decent bodies. Butter faces can be good..

My old supervisor told he had a good time at a joint near the Circus Circus, but the name escaped him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the gay strip club. I am sure those guys are not hot at all.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Try SR again on a weeknight. You can actually find a place to sit. Just sit around turning down laps, especially the Euro girls

You will often find localgirls who made what they wanted for the night and just wanna chill and get a bit tipsy. They can't leave early because management often needs x number of girls around. So they are more than willing to sit and talk, fondle, drink, etc. Many times they will have a friend who also dances there and eventually call her over so you get the attention of two girls. Normally its ok to get one or two dances($20) at where you are sitting over the course of an hour or two. Generally in these situations I've found that the dances are much better than normal. Nothing too high milleage cause you are out in the open, but definitely more sensual than usual....partly due to mild connection, mostly due to alcohol [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree with you here. Went to vegas a few times. Went once during a random weekend and did just what you said. Hung out, grabbed some beers and chilled. Strippers came up to us to chill and it was a good night. Went there last sat night and the place was packed till 6 am. Def a good place to go but not the time to have a seat and chill.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont anyone dare say Glitter Gulch or you will get perma banned from 2+2. They aren't even moderataly hot unless you like those 40-50something sag bags.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you say, "bullet wound?" Hideous!
Old 05-30-2007, 12:12 PM

Or an alternative would be to go to any bar on the Strip, like Carnaval Court and pick up some 22 year old from Ohio who loves the "What happens here stays here..." commercials and will give you more than any stripper ever would for much less (a few drinks and room service). Hell, take her and her girlfriend back to your room.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno if anyone has been to Starz in L.A., but plz to recommend a place like that in Vegas(except safer).

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't any. Sorry. I don't know of any that are primarily black and latina girls like Starz.

There are either locals places like Larry's Villa and Library, or places catering to tourists.

What really killed strip clubs in Vegas was when Metro did stings on OG. That place used to be sooooooo sweet. The best looking dancers, and tons of milleage...more than even SR. I cant think of a time back then where I had a lap dance and my hands weren't cupped on the dancers rack the entire dance. And not expensive. There was no push to go to VIP from most of the girls and it was relatively easy to get a booth. Then around 2001/2002 OG started charging to use booths and in 2004 Metro cited several of the girls for contact dancing. And that was that and OG now officially sucks. So SR is the best thing Vegas has going.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I just have to ask, why would someone want a place with less attractive strippers?

[/ QUOTE ]Probably because those type of girls will do anything for a quarter.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:08 PM

If you are going to a Vegas strip club there is no other place to go than the OG. Best value or what you get, tons of girls at all times, and you can go balls out if you feel like it. Also best lap dances. Girls range from kind of fugly to hot. Vegas landmark.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:31 AM

where is a strip club who's got girls of questionable moral character and will let money dictate their actions, if you get my drift?
Old 05-31-2007, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
where is a strip club who's got girls of questionable moral character and will let money dictate their actions, if you get my drift?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, you got $500+ burning a hole in your pocket?