Old 04-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Kowalski Kowalski is offline

Location: FUBARRRRRR
Default Re: Poker Webcast With Senator Alfonse D\'Amato

I wish there was a chat box.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:03 PM
crzylgs crzylgs is offline

Location: Rewinding.

firefox didn't work for me. switched to ie, it's workin.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:03 PM
TheJokerIsWild TheJokerIsWild is offline

OK, i got it, except the video is all f'ed up.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Professionalpoker Professionalpoker is offline

Location: Nevada

Up and running fine here. He is into an intro right now.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:04 PM
TheJokerIsWild TheJokerIsWild is offline

He just said that people are being arrested all over the country for playing online poker. I haven't heard one person that has been arrested for this.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Professionalpoker Professionalpoker is offline

Location: Nevada

>Poster: TheJokerIsWild
>Subject: Re: Poker Webcast With Senator Alfonse D'Amato

>OK, i got it, except the video is all f'ed up.
You have the latest windows media player?
Old 04-12-2007, 03:05 PM
TheJokerIsWild TheJokerIsWild is offline

Yeah, but i'm on wireless so maybe the speed is slow.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Kowalski Kowalski is offline

Location: FUBARRRRRR

I heard of home games getting busted.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:06 PM
1p0kerboy 1p0kerboy is offline

Location: 492k

[ QUOTE ]
He just said that people are being arrested all over the country for playing online poker. I haven't heard one person that has been arrested for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he didn't.

He said people were being arrested for playing poker.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:06 PM
LeapFrog LeapFrog is offline

Location: Mystery time!

[ QUOTE ]
He just said that people are being arrested all over the country for playing online poker. I haven't heard one person that has been arrested for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ug, did he really just say that?

edit: nm, ty pb