Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 3betting CO
T9s 2 0.60%
JTs 8 2.41%
QJs 23 6.93%
KQs 55 16.57%
KQo 50 15.06%
A7s 16 4.82%
A9s 48 14.46%
ATo 48 14.46%
33 4 1.20%
55 24 7.23%
77 54 16.27%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2006, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Random Gossip from the BELLAGIO

Paul Darden is an [censored], I hate that guy.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:59 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ur a dealer right at foxwoods?
any stories of paul darden?
i dont remember where but i remember reading that he was a pretty nice guy
Old 08-06-2006, 09:01 PM

Joe Sebok and Shannon Elizabeth were dancing together all night at Drai's yesterday...pretty intimate but didnt' see them kiss. Is this old news?
Old 08-06-2006, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

girl on left

on left

left again

left one more time

[/ QUOTE ]

quoted for awesomeness

9.5 / 10
Old 08-06-2006, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
9.5 / 10

[/ QUOTE ]

true, but in person she is nothing less than a perfect 10, flawless

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

everytime I see this guy at bellagio, which has been about once a week for the past two months, he always looks extremely pissed and appears he is about to unleash hell on some unsuspecting individual...pretty much seems to be an unhappy fella in general

and he also does not wash his hands after going pee-pee
Old 08-06-2006, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Joe Sebok and Shannon Elizabeth were dancing together all night at Drai's yesterday...pretty intimate but didnt' see them kiss. Is this old news?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I can add to that gossip! I played with miss Shannon on Thursday in a satellite at the Rio. She was extremely nice to all, and as she sat to my immediately right I didn't really look at her much. I stared her down a couple times while making tough decisions, but with those big ass shades I was only able to deduce that she has great teeth and very nice smile.

Of course every geek and donk who walked by was looking in my direction, and by late in the tourney they were lined up four deep behind our seats (while totally ignoring the other four satellites). Finally after someone took my picture I complained. "I'm not gay!" I exclaimed to her, "Why are all these guys checking me out!". She admitted that I was both clever and amusing.

But then I suddenly stopped trying to look her direction, when I found myself struck dumb by a guy who walked up and started chatting with her. "Hi!" he said after he could no longer bear my creepy fanboy gaze.

"Are... you...Joe... Sebok?" I stuttered. Yes, he was. He was very gracious, answering my questions as if I wasn't a freaky stalker. Joe seems a great guy, taller than he appears on TV, and good looking. I can see why she would find him quite attractive.

Oh god, maybe I really am turning gay...
Old 08-06-2006, 10:01 PM

joe sebok and shannon...
can this [censored] get any luckier?
Old 08-06-2006, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- Either last night or the night before, The Grinder's wife was held up at gunpoint at the Rio...she did not have any cash on her but gave the assailant all of her jewelry that she had

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if they are saying last night or the night before then that must be the 2nd time she was robbed..because I was told about it almost two weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

this did come up in the conversation...that this was not the first time she was robbed...is she hanging out in the back alleys or something?

also, harabolous was playing 100/200NL with about 100k behind so he is def baller.

[/ QUOTE ]

did not think he would be that good..i saw him on that WPT episode..he seemed like an utter douche and lacked any sort of skills to play postflop poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you download the circuit interview with Harlalaoaldoboblosos his play at the WPT makes a lot of sense. He looked at the payout structure from 1st to 6th and did what I assume is ICM calc's (he alludes to it but doesn't outright talk about ICM). He basically figured that the optimal way was to essentially fold into 3rd and then get ultra aggressive stealing blinds. If you rewatch the episode his play looks like a classic turbo SNG balla'.

This is something I've always wondered about. The WPT final table blind structure + payout disparity means that you should essentially be playing push/fold SNG style poker to optimize your winrate. Yet every episode ppl are making donk plays to bust 4th-6th.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:21 PM

nice gossip,

enjoyed the read
Old 08-06-2006, 10:42 PM

Other gossip:

Paul Darden had his chips stolen during the break of one of the $1000 preliminary Bellagio Cup tourneys. I'm not sure how management ended up handling it, but I'm sure it happened.