Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 05-24-2007, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Odd experience this weekend

Off topic a little but watch out for this too.

A "heads up" for those of you who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has Turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your stuff into the trunk.
They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also May 1st, 3rd, twice on the 7th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So be careful.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has Turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your stuff into the trunk.
They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also May 1st, 3rd, twice on the 7th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So be careful.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With the long weekend coming up and so many home projects to finish, you might want to consider keeping less cash in your wallet, or then again, maybe not.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckily you have an endless supply of wallets!
Old 05-24-2007, 06:39 PM

Last night at the Commerce parking lot a semi-beat-up car with 2 attractive gals pulled up near me and one of the gals asked if they could have for $5 for "gas." I'm too much of a tightwad so I don't know if they had been trying to "proposition" inside.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it wrong of me to LOL at this?
Old 05-25-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night at the Commerce parking lot a semi-beat-up car with 2 attractive gals pulled up near me and one of the gals asked if they could have for $5 for "gas." I'm too much of a tightwad so I don't know if they had been trying to "proposition" inside.

[/ QUOTE ]

$5 for gas. LOLOL. Gas is $3.5+ a gallon right now.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckily you have an endless supply of wallets!

[/ QUOTE ]

good thing my local Lowe's started selling wallets....