Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 04-01-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Wynn poker rates?

I went back a month on the search function to get info, but maybe it's best to repost. How is the Wynn with getting a poker rate for rooms midweek?
Old 04-02-2007, 02:39 AM

Default Re: Wynn poker rates?

129 weekday 199 weekend 6 hours play per day per night stayed.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:09 AM

Thanks. Would I get it through the poker room or directly when I book? And can it be adjusted when I arrive or do I have to set it up beforehand.

And, more to the point, is it worth it? From everything I've read the Bellagio is in decline, but are there other places with a better combo of accomodations/poker? I've got two free round trip tickets so I'm able to pimp a little bit when it comes where we stay, and I want my wife to be exceptionally happy.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. Would I get it through the poker room or directly when I book? And can it be adjusted when I arrive or do I have to set it up beforehand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call the Wynn poker room ahead of time and book your reservation through them.

The Wynn impressed my wife, we enjoyed the stay. For the rate you get through the poker room it is definitely worth it.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:33 AM

For the rate of the room and the quality of accomadations, it's not even close. I have not stayed at the B but have had rooms at MB, TI, the Monte Carlo, Excal, Stardust, etc. . . and none of these are even close.

Your wife will certainly love the Wynn. After staying there this past Spring I don't think I'll ever go anywhere else; we were treated very well by staff (checked in about 5 hours early), never had to wait long for a NL seat, and the property itself is amazing. LCD tv in the bathroom, million-thread count sheet, beautiful pool and spa, and some very nice restuarants as well.

Book through the poker room and when you sign in, you can use your room key as a players card at the poker room (even this system of playtracking is far superiour to anywhere else!)
Old 04-02-2007, 12:07 PM

It is best to book in advance as they sometimes run out of rooms during busy periods although this is usually less of an issue midweek. They will put first night room and taxes on you credit card. I believe you have up until 48 hours prior to arrival to cancel. If you do cancel they will issue you a credit on your card.

The rate is a phenomenal deal for the quality of the hotel, one of the best if not the best in Vegas. My wife won't go anywhere else.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the rate of the room and the quality of accomadations, it's not even close. I have not stayed at the B but have had rooms at MB, TI, the Monte Carlo, Excal, Stardust, etc. . . and none of these are even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Bell is close, but not up to the standard of thw Wynn when it comes to ballerness. When you also consider friendliness of staff, the Wynn blows Bell right out of the water.