Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Re: wii selling for $400+ again on ebay

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone else is interested in ebaying them this season (or if anyone that doesn't have one is still looking), I'd be interested in another thread where we can talk about which chains are expecting shipments on which dates.

[/ QUOTE ]

google slickdeals. People make posts there whenever wii's becomes available online or in B&M stores.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Re: wii selling for $400+ again on ebay

Trying to get myself two of them this christmas for relatives.

On that note about people wanting to buy them, my parents already got one for my sister (and my parents hate playing video games, but love playing the wii with her). My aunt wants one and we spent most of the day after thanksgiving playing it with the entire 15 person family, not to mention my grandmother was watching us. I took it to my fiances and we had half of the house watching me playing guitar hero and playign other games themselves.

I think its safe to say yeah, it's fun and the whole family can enjoy it and I think that's why its so hard to find. I went to at least 15 places around thanksgiving and couldn't find it, but be sure when I do I'll get enough to try to unload a few of them on ebay.