Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2007, 07:29 AM

Default Re: New rules coming at FTP HU LHE

Well I am crazy and it is reasonable in my opinion what Full Tilt has asked me to do. The reason people got upset at the fact is many players simply don’t play me (Hit and run all the time though) and choose to sit out against me. That is fine except for 2 reasons that created conflict. The poster above silly sal enjoyed hitting and running on me so much that she would play me 1 hand usually win and then sit out and waiting to get booted and not give up the table (There was a max of 4 at that time) and this always pissed me off and of course her saying "Haha" and "you loser" always infuriates me a little and I followed her to every table and got hit and run on for days by her until she found it un profitable to play me one hand 172 times that she e-mailed support and then got the letter you see me posted above. The second reason for the conflict is I play ALL 4 tables at once and I believe I am the only one that is crazy enough to do that so other players got pissed that I would take up all the tables and not give them an opportunity to let someone come to there table and play them. My thought is that if you don’t play me and I play you I should be able to play as many tables as I can handle and full tilt agrees to this point but doesn’t want to piss off the other players so the people win in the case of the people vs. Crazy Mike. I absolutely hate hit and runners almost as much as I hate bots and this really pisses me off because there is nothing I can do about this fact then to not play them. Hit and running is unethical and extremely bad mannered in my opinion is I don’t believe I have ever hit and run on anyone ever in my recent memory. Its just so scummy and crappy and overall bad poker ethics. Enough on my tirade.

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)
Old 08-16-2007, 04:33 PM

Hey Average Al,

I am a high stakes heads up full time player on Full tilt. I have been playing there daily for well over a year and have played for the past 5 years on various other sites.

The problem started with ONE player and ONE player only. THECOMPLAINER (aka MrGatorade)Before he showed up there was harmony amongst all the heads up players on Full tilt. We all had respect for each other and respected when a player said "No thank you.. don't wish to play you." There are several people who don't wish to play me. I don't sit at there tables demanding that they play. I don't follow them from table to table bullying them into playing me. Nor do any of the other regular players there.

As you can see from Crazy Mikes e mail from Full tilt , it seems they have finally taken our complaints to heart and have dealt with this in a reasonable manner.

Aside from dealing with THECOMPLAINER, they have added many more heads up tables which will also help keep the heads up siuation as harmonious as it was before this one player came in and decided to try adn ruin it for everyone.

I apprecaite your post and I apprecaite that The Fulltilt support team has found a solution to this issue without having to forgo the Heads up tables.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:22 PM

Haha. Gatorade causing problems at a poker room??? No way.

Mr.Gatorade why are you such a turd??? Just play poker or quit and go and take up quilting at your local Senior Citizen Home or something.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:41 PM

sal what is your id?
Old 08-16-2007, 08:46 PM

dean ,

are you TB dean?? If so you know me.