Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2007, 12:59 PM

Default New rules coming at FTP HU LHE

Hi Guys:

I've never been the type to post or talk much but this issue has motivated me. I found out from FullTilt today that they are releasing new rules and format for their heads up cash games as a result of all the complaints they are getting to customer support. They have stated that they are getting dozens of complaints from the same core group of people who continue to complain to support everyday. The same players squat at 4 games of the same limit. There becomes a turf war among the regulars on who gets all the tables. So instead of us working it out friendly among ourselves, we involve customer support.

Lets all be rational and work this out here. As a result of our own stupidity and stubborn attitudes(myself included), fulltilt is now going to take drastic measures.

Remember guys, heads up tables at fulltilt are not our birthright. Fulltilt may make new rules where we are each only allowed 1 table, let alone 1 table at each limit, they may raise rake, they may ELECT TO CLOSE THE HEADSUP ROOM! As we beg Stars to open heads up games, REMEMBER THESE ISSUES ARE WHY STARS WONT DOESNT HAVE HEADS UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.

My resolution
1) each player take only 1 table at EACH limit, if you have an opponent at that limit then open another table up, if you are playing 2 15/30 games at once, then open a 3rd 15/30 table, but only be squatting in 1 table at a time by yourself at each limit

2) If an opponent doesnt want to play you then move on. Lets not follow him table to table and have a turf war. Both players end up sending letters to support, amd WE BOTH LOSE. In real life the messenger usually gets shot.

3) If you have a problem with a another regular go to his table and TALK LIKE ADULTS and resolve the issue fairly. The more we involve support the more it will hurt all of us.

4) We are all being penny wise and dollar stupid. It is in all our best interest to solve the problems among ourselves and not rock the boat