Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 12:43 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
im not accusing you of anything except hurting the village by not posting for a whole day. other people didnt post either, but i can only vote once.
if im ever a mod for a game, im auto killing any silents first day, wolf or not. further, id probably do the same for each day. and id probably have like a 5 post minimum on top of that as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Thanks Scott, for clarifying.

I don't think you'll have to worry about me not posting enough.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Amplify, what are your feelings on BobO that make you question my line of reasoning somewhat? Where are there holes, in your opinion?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you the holes, saying my vote for junkmail was selfish when I know 100% I'm a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, well if you're a villager then pardon me. But yeah, If it was between me and another player, I would vote for them at the last second because I know lynching me is a bad play, but lynching them may be a good play. It's a no-lose situation for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I disagree with this, but if enough people agree with this statement, then I guess we can't consider it as real evidence against BobO.

[/ QUOTE ]
You disagree that lynching an 80% villager is better than lynching a 100% villager?
Edit: and I voted for BobO, but now I may be talking myself out of it
Old 05-05-2006, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I guess I disagree with this, but if enough people agree with this statement, then I guess we can't consider it as real evidence against BobO.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's evidence for one thing, I want to live. This is a play I'd make as both wolf or villager. However, there IS NO evidence against me to begin with. The village is just content on killing a talkative and potentially helpful villager.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:45 PM

all, please consider theres most likely a large group of wolves in the list of people who voted for bob and junk, this would make me think bob isnt a wolf.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Amplify, what are your feelings on BobO that make you question my line of reasoning somewhat? Where are there holes, in your opinion?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you the holes, saying my vote for junkmail was selfish when I know 100% I'm a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, well if you're a villager then pardon me. But yeah, If it was between me and another player, I would vote for them at the last second because I know lynching me is a bad play, but lynching them may be a good play. It's a no-lose situation for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You disagree that lynching an 80% villager is better than lynching a 100% villager?

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it's hard for me because I considered Junkmail 100% villager, and I still consider BobO 50% wolf. So it's hard for me to approach things from his point of view. I think it would be less suspicious if he had switched his vote sooner rather than later, yes, but I can see that the timing of Bob's vote for junkmail is not necessarily damning.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about the worst evidence against Bobo.

If you really believe he is a wolf, then dig deeper.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's evidence for one thing, I want to live. This is a play I'd make as both wolf or villager. However, there IS NO evidence against me to begin with. The village is just content on killing a talkative and potentially helpful villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bobo, if you're a wolf, I'm going down with you, because I have been defending you all along.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:49 PM

unvote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Bobo, if you're a wolf, I'm going down with you, because I have been defending you all along.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz I've been worrying about the opposite.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:53 PM

Here's a list of current players. Maybe this will help if people look over the list and start looking at everyone's posts. I'm sure there's a wolf in here somewhere that's never even been named as a suspect much less been voted on.

[ QUOTE ]

[censored]
alex levin
amplify
bobojedafan
chuckles
durron
elevens
fnord
iron yuppie
kyro
madtown
Nicholas
patton
ScottHoward
Shortline
sumzero
SynSid
thebram
tiedup
Traz
tokyo
VoraciousReader
zurvan

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT: Never mind, except maybe Traz, I think everyone has been named.