[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Last words of junkmail:
"I would like to see - ...
Oh, right. I'm dead.

It's hard to believe this village has a chance."

[/ QUOTE ]

You did an amazing job of keeping yourself alive there. Seriously, bravo. I think this clears BobOjeda, so

vote elevens

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap, I reread a few posts and some details and I misremembered some stuff (in particular, who said what). So, no, it doesn't clear Bobo. Of course nothing I can do will make me seem unlike a wolf now. My instincts are totally off this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I don't really think you're a wolf. I just think you're being dumb. We all have games like these. But I'd be surprised if you played a wolf like this.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:11 AM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Iron Yuppie, if you have been paying the least bit attention to this game and read my posts, you would see that I am obviously a villager.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:11 AM

im really hating the people who waited until 7:00 to vote. why would a villager do that?
tokyo, bobo and traz came in last second for junkmail, iron came in last second for bobo.
i can possibly understand bobo coming in late to save himself, but its still a little shady.
theres also a bunch of people not saying much and that svcks too.
i dont think junkmail helped us at all, he could have mentioned who he saw at least. perhaps they were dead already, but at least we could work with the info and check out his posts?
i vote for ironyuppie my original vote from day 1
Old 05-05-2006, 11:12 AM

Kyro,

I don't know what to think about you right now.

Can you explain why you participated so heavily in the other WW game in you're in yesterday, but barely posted in here?

EDIT: "you're" NOT "your"... DUH
Old 05-05-2006, 11:12 AM

Scott,

traz was a replacement for TJ. This doesn't clear him either which way, but it's something that should be said.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im really hating the people who waited until 7:00 to vote. why would a villager do that?
tokyo, bobo and traz came in last second for junkmail, iron came in last second for bobo.
i can possibly understand bobo coming in late to save himself, but its still a little shady.
theres also a bunch of people not saying much and that svcks too.
i dont think junkmail helped us at all, he could have mentioned who he saw at least. perhaps they were dead already, but at least we could work with the info and check out his posts?
i vote for ironyuppie my original vote from day 1

[/ QUOTE ]

My gut feeling is that if Junk did see anyone, it wasn't a wolf, that's why he didn't come out sooner. However, he has Zurvan listed as a villager early on, so maybe Zurvan is clear from his one "see".
Old 05-05-2006, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Kyro,

I don't know what to think about you right now.

Can you explain why you participated so heavily in the other WW game in your in yesterday, but barely posted in here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to follow two games? I have...let me rephrase that. I feel I have a better handle on the other game than this one. I got caught up in a couple arguments and this one kinda took off. I'll try to post more in this one today.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scott,

traz was a replacement for TJ. This doesn't clear him either which way, but it's something that should be said.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, i know he repaced tj. he was around though and had caught up in the thread apparently (according to him), posted some stuff arounf 6:40 or so, maybe some more later, and then came in last second for jm.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scott,

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding Traz, do you think Jared would have waited so long to replace TJ if he had been a wolf? I think the wolves would have PMed him earlier. I think Traz might be in the clear merely for this alone.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Iron Yuppie, if you have been paying the least bit attention to this game and read my posts, you would see that I am obviously a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the most annoying defense in the history of WW.