Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Massive Turnover in Caesars Palace Staff?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not EVERY person they fire is fired because he knows things that might get them in trouble and force them to close hundreds of hotel rooms for weeks and is making waves about it and refuses to go away silently. Sometimes they get it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh what?

TT - Which Chris?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris Tessitore, GoofyBaller was talking about him earlier in the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

The GoofyBaller part doesn't make sense... since Chris was, last I knew, still the Shift Manager on swing during the WSOP, and last time I went to Caesars (a week or two ago), he was still there.

Good guy, means well, but I know there was some minor internal strife with him from some dealers as he became a bit more "corporate" in his move up the ladder to SM and seemed to lose some of the enthusiasm and looseness he had displayed in the poker room prior to doing so.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The GoofyBaller part doesn't make sense... since Chris was, last I knew, still the Shift Manager on swing during the WSOP, and last time I went to Caesars (a week or two ago), he was still there.

[/ QUOTE ]

The part I talked about was during or shortly after the WSOP. I haven't been back to Vegas since. The timing of our conversation at MGM was such that his split had to have just happened, so it looks like he went back after a temporary spat.

Forgot to mention, he also gave us his cell # so we could call him if we wanted to get something going. Def an A+ poker room manager.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not EVERY person they fire is fired because he knows things that might get them in trouble and force them to close hundreds of hotel rooms for weeks and is making waves about it and refuses to go away silently. Sometimes they get it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh what?

TT - Which Chris?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris Tessitore, GoofyBaller was talking about him earlier in the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris left Caesar's, he is in China now. He emailed me to give an update.