Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

So wait, when you heard them going at it, what was your immediate response?

Did you open the door to make sure what was up?
Did you storm out of the house and leave?
Did you duck into your guest room and this post was made as this was happening?

If you actually went and laid back down and fell asleep/cried yourself to sleep, then forget about it. The time for confrontation is long past.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked,

[/ QUOTE ]

He slept with a set of sisters and can do this. What a stud.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP should write a rap about this tool sitting at home with a pen and paper while thinking of OP's dick and how he tried to catch glimpses of it in the gym sower or at the bathroom stalls of bars, etc. That would be sweet to have on hand to counter if that kid busts out with the small dick rap again. If you make a good one and get to bust out with it in front of a lot of people after he pulls the small dick [censored] that would be sweet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't count on seeing him again. He's going to Japan for a year or two at the end of August, and I don't have a desire to drive 2 hours out to do something like this. But if I had the money and less of a conscience, I'd certainly consider surprising him in Japan with a beatdown, cuz I mean, that'd just be a ridiculous story/ending.

[/ QUOTE ]
FIND A WAY TO DO THIS.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked,

[/ QUOTE ]

He slept with a set of sisters and can do this. What a stud.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP should write a rap about this tool sitting at home with a pen and paper while thinking of OP's dick and how he tried to catch glimpses of it in the gym sower or at the bathroom stalls of bars, etc. That would be sweet to have on hand to counter if that kid busts out with the small dick rap again. If you make a good one and get to bust out with it in front of a lot of people after he pulls the small dick [censored] that would be sweet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't count on seeing him again. He's going to Japan for a year or two at the end of August, and I don't have a desire to drive 2 hours out to do something like this. But if I had the money and less of a conscience, I'd certainly consider surprising him in Japan with a beatdown, cuz I mean, that'd just be a ridiculous story/ending.

[/ QUOTE ]
FIND A WAY TO DO THIS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell if you really want to 'get revenge' there are easier and cheaper ways than this. You could get some chick to go with you to a party he is at and have her come onto him and lead him to believe he's gonna be banging her and then have her leave him high and dry. Or you could get some skank hoe to give him herpes or something.

If you really want 'revenge' you will find a lot of idea's here:

http://www.paladin-press.com/SearchR...?CategoryID=13

Don't overlook pages 2-5 lol

But the best way to deal with this is simply to focus on changing yourself so [censored] like this doesn't happen to you.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:54 PM

This is obviously the girl's fault, don't blame it on your friend. However, be upset with him.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ElD,
a battle rap might not be a problem for you, but then imagine he had composed an operette about that same topic and you were sitting there. What do you do?

Obv. you can't let this happen to you. Nobody can. And I personally think this is one of the situations where it's ok to break the mood, i.e. stand up, get in his face and remind him that he is the one looking like a little girl with his skinny arms and stuff and that he is severly risking getting his face broken. I mean his actions are so clearly designed to humiliate you in front of that one girl. You might look like a dick or someone with little humor. But deep down everybody knows that just sitting there, squeezing out a smile is WAY worse. At least I stepped up for myself.
I'm not a guy who gets into fights and stuff. But sometimes a douche like that guy just needs to be put into perspective...

Edit: that 2nd paragraph was a more general statement and wasn't directed specifially at ElD. Just wanted to make that clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

guids' stoned observations:

imo, to be the guy that confronts his buddy in this situations is not what I want to be. Strive to be the guy that no one would even think about doing something as lame as rapping about your dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely true. Once your friends are stepping to you like this you've already gone way wrong. You react, you're an [censored], unless you're capable of throwing out a super-creative gem on the spot. You don't, you're a bitch. One of the better solutions is to not call douche cookies like this your 'best friend,' but that's kind of closing the gate after the horse; the real solution, as guids said, is to be the sort of guy to whom this sort of thing just doesn't happen. Sadly, if you ARE that guy, I have no idea how to un-be that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this happens, you've probably seen it coming but ignored your reads on the guy because, well, you're some combination of a puss, too socially dependent on him and/or the crowd he's with, and deluded. Or maybe trapped in the room with him because you're just with a crowd that gets along with him and you're a gambler. But guys like this usually telegraph their act either long before launch or immediately as soon as you get to know them -- they just come in as dickwads from the get go.

I think guids is getting at least partially at having the physical presence that twerps don't dare cross you. But I've seen twerps act up to those guys too. They often know they can get away with it in situations even if they get smacked, because everyone will be down on you for smacking a twerp, even if he was begging for it. They can carry that as a sort of odd trump card they can play against you whether you smack 'em or not. That said, there's a lot to be said for smacking 'em.

But that's a risk some loudmouth twerps are more than willing to take, so being physically intimidating isn't necessarily going to prevent anything. The real thing you need to stop a loudmouth twerp is to be in so tight with the crowd that he gains nothing socially from trying to show you up.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ElD,
a battle rap might not be a problem for you, but then imagine he had composed an operette about that same topic and you were sitting there. What do you do?

Obv. you can't let this happen to you. Nobody can. And I personally think this is one of the situations where it's ok to break the mood, i.e. stand up, get in his face and remind him that he is the one looking like a little girl with his skinny arms and stuff and that he is severly risking getting his face broken. I mean his actions are so clearly designed to humiliate you in front of that one girl. You might look like a dick or someone with little humor. But deep down everybody knows that just sitting there, squeezing out a smile is WAY worse. At least I stepped up for myself.
I'm not a guy who gets into fights and stuff. But sometimes a douche like that guy just needs to be put into perspective...

Edit: that 2nd paragraph was a more general statement and wasn't directed specifially at ElD. Just wanted to make that clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

guids' stoned observations:

imo, to be the guy that confronts his buddy in this situations is not what I want to be. Strive to be the guy that no one would even think about doing something as lame as rapping about your dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely true. Once your friends are stepping to you like this you've already gone way wrong. You react, you're an [censored], unless you're capable of throwing out a super-creative gem on the spot. You don't, you're a bitch. One of the better solutions is to not call douche cookies like this your 'best friend,' but that's kind of closing the gate after the horse; the real solution, as guids said, is to be the sort of guy to whom this sort of thing just doesn't happen. Sadly, if you ARE that guy, I have no idea how to un-be that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this happens, you've probably seen it coming but ignored your reads on the guy because, well, you're some combination of a puss, too socially dependent on him and/or the crowd he's with, and deluded. Or maybe trapped in the room with him because you're just with a crowd that gets along with him and you're a gambler. But guys like this usually telegraph their act either long before launch or immediately as soon as you get to know them -- they just come in as dickwads from the get go.

I think guids is getting at least partially at having the physical presence that twerps don't dare cross you. But I've seen twerps act up to those guys too. They often know they can get away with it in situations even if they get smacked, because everyone will be down on you for smacking a twerp, even if he was begging for it. They can carry that as a sort of odd trump card they can play against you whether you smack 'em or not. That said, there's a lot to be said for smacking 'em.

But that's a risk some loudmouth twerps are more than willing to take, so being physically intimidating isn't necessarily going to prevent anything. The real thing you need to stop a loudmouth twerp is to be in so tight with the crowd that he gains nothing socially from trying to show you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're absolutely right, unfortunately. I did lean on him for friends in college, though we met most of the same people simaltaneously, if that counts. Although most think of him fondly, the majority are far closer to me than him. We're two different people; if someone wanted to get high/drunk/party, they'd go to him; if someone wanted to just chill, relax, see a movie, have dinner, I guess PG13-rated fun, they'd go to me (vice versa some of the time, I'm not a total Buzz Killington).

The shittiest thing was that the times he pulled crap like that rap, our mutual friends were too passive to do anything, they'd just let it be. When he kept trying to jump me at his birthday party, the guys let it be, his girlfriend was stoned out of her mind, but what the hell can I do? I didn't let him get a punch in, I held him down, and if I had given him a beating, his roommates had promised to jump right in on his side, and it was his friggin 21st birthday, I wouldn't feel too hot about beating the [censored] out of him even if he deserved it (unless he actively threatened my life with a weapon).

If it were easy as saying he sucks at moderation for drugs/alcohol, I'd do that, since the times he's [censored] with me he has been tripping on acid, had 3-4 bowls by himself, or drank a bottle of Absynthe by himself, but most of the time he did those things (1-2 times a week in college), he wasn't a douche (though it bothered me quite a bit that he got $200 from his parents a month and spent it all on drugs while I worked and paid everything myself).

But it won't be an issue much longer, I told him I never want to hear from him again, that he is no friend to me.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:15 PM

Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, but in what setting did he do the rap?

In some places this would be acceptable and pretty [censored] funny, in others its a douche move on his part.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, but in what setting did he do the rap?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was buried on page 2; OP's Bar Mitzvah.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was buried on page 2; OP's Bar Mitzvah.

[/ QUOTE ]

appreciated.

Mytake:

You admitted you are the PG13 guy. Thats your problem...girls want the guy in the rated R movie...the one they arent sure about yet.

Also, all your posts lead me to believe that you will not have an easy time getting over it. Let me give you some advice: get over it. Your friend sounds like a loser from both his actions on that night and others. This girl isn't that special, most girls arent. Quit justifying yourself to everyone and just live your life. Not enough time to dwell on c-words and dbags.

-JP
Old 06-24-2007, 05:59 PM

OP's friend is a douche, quite simply, however I can't fault him too much. If this isn't this first thing then I say [censored] him. As for you, clearly grow larger balls. I had a similar situation somewhat a few weeks ago. Basically ex-gf is a whore but won't [censored] me anymore. Of course me being a good friend I tell one of my best friends to hook up with her if possible, but don't think he ever will. I hear through the grapevine she sucked him off, and I think its awesome. I was definately completely in love with this chick for a year, but we broke up about a 7 months ago but I kept banging while she had two different bfs for about 4-5 of those months. Friend is scared to tell me because he doesn't think I know. Girl calls me once in a while and gets screened except once when I asked her if "J" had a big [censored], and to call back if she ever wants to [censored]. Pics included if requested.