Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Betting on another 911

guys... are you serious??? There are some parts of 9/11 that are really really really hard to explain. Our government is surely keeping us in the dark. I believe it is more likely that our government caused 9/11 than "terrorists."

I know this movie http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
is obviously slanted towards this point of view, but I think it is well worth watching- they bring up some points that seem very hard to refute. Try to keep an open mind.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:38 PM

I in no way whatsoever like our government, but to say they ran two jumbo jets into the World Trade Center is bordering on insanity.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I in no way whatsoever like our government, but to say they ran two jumbo jets into the World Trade Center is bordering on insanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying the government caused 911, I'm just saying they know a lot more information that they're not disclosing that people really need to know. There are numerous cases of historical political events in the past where the US people have been seriously kept in the dark and mislead.

And for the naiive folk like pig4bill and crushinfelt, all I can say is your closed minded thinking, flaming alternate points of view would make you perfect citizens of the American State.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying the government caused 911, I'm just saying they know a lot more information that they're not disclosing that people really need to know. There are numerous cases of historical political events in the past where the US people have been seriously kept in the dark and mislead.

And for the naiive folk like pig4bill and crushinfelt, all I can say is your closed minded thinking, flaming alternate points of view would make you perfect citizens of the American State.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent response kimchi. I guess they forgot about all the lies the pedophiles, drunks, and homosexuals in DC made up to send the troops to Iraq to steal arab oil.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:01 PM

A trader friend of mine at a BB firm let me know that this was NOT speculation, but rather a hedge.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guys... are you serious??? There are some parts of 9/11 that are really really really hard to explain. Our government is surely keeping us in the dark. I believe it is more likely that our government caused 9/11 than "terrorists."

I know this movie http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
is obviously slanted towards this point of view, but I think it is well worth watching- they bring up some points that seem very hard to refute. Try to keep an open mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice link. Studied myth and religion where we studied a lot of the developments of religion and how it progressed through out the ages. Amazing though how some simply ignore such a vast degree of information and follow blindly. This is not limited to Muslim fanatics.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent response kimchi. I guess they forgot about all the lies the pedophiles, drunks, and homosexuals in DC made up to send the troops to Iraq to steal arab oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really love how pedophiles, drunks, and homosexuals all get lumped together here. Top notch post by a top notch poster.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really love how pedophiles, drunks, and homosexuals all get lumped together here. Top notch post by a top notch poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the compliment. Maybe you should sit in a bathroom stall next to Senator Larry Craig and let him play footsie with you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070829/...o/craig_arrest
Old 08-28-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. More foil. Maybe on the outside of your roof too.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, a perfect citizen of the best country on Earth. Sounds good to me.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the compliment. Maybe you should sit in a bathroom stall next to Senator Larry Craig and let him play footsie with you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070829/...o/craig_arrest

[/ QUOTE ]

While I don't mind if homosexuals (OMG - the abbr. for homosexual is censored...maybe a tender point of one of the mods/administrators?) and alchys are fairly represented in the ruling classes, Paedos are obviously unacceptable.

While I can't stand to eat Marmite I know that lots of people can't live without it. If they want to eat it then that's fine. I just don't want them to make me watch them eat it, or make me smell it as they eat it. I certainly don't want them to force me to eat eat it.

I'll keep an open mind and allow homosexuals and Marmite lovers to go about their business in a non-effensive way.

I expect this thread will be locked soon for lack of BFI content, anyway.