Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > PokerSavvy

Old 11-05-2006, 09:46 AM

Default The benefits...

Hey Savvy Dudes,

It might be helpful if you could elaborate on the circumstances where it is more beneficial for a player to sign up thru you and receive a gift than to signup thru a rakeback affiliate.

I would recommend that you also add this info to your sticky post...

ps... Welcome!
Old 11-08-2006, 10:04 PM

Default Re: The benefits...

Hey Sniper,

Very good suggestion and question. I think that PokerSavvy is a better choice than rakeback in the following situations:

1. You’re a low-limit player that doesn’t generate enough rake to make rakeback meaningful
2. You’re looking to build a bankroll immediately and to get quick cash infusions versus a stream of payments over time
3. You’re looking to try out a new room but aren’t sure that it’s going to be your long-term home
4. The room you’re considering doesn’t offer rakeback
5. You’re a full-fledged bonus whore

I’d also point out that PokerSavvy enables you to earn SavvyPoints for things other than poker room signups. You also get SavvyPoints for referring friends and for writing reviews & testimonials after you do signups. We’ll be adding some more ways to earn points in the near future.

We’ve also got a lot in addition to free gifts going on at PokerSavvy. We offer a lot of exclusive tournaments for our members each month and a growing social network. So it’s a fun community to be a part of, IMHO.

Let me know if you have more questions and I’m happy to dive into more specifics with you.

Lastly, in the spirit of points 2, 3, 4 or 5 above I’d strongly encourage non-US players to check out our new promo at Costa del Poker. You can earn $400 in extra cash / points from PokerSavvy in addition to a EUR 200 bonus from the poker room.

For US players MANSION is a great offer, as are Full Tilt, Absolute, Bodog and several others.

Matt
PokerSavvy.com