Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 12:25 PM

Default Romantic things to do in Vegas...

I wasn't exactly sure where I should put this, but I think I'll get the best content here...So, what are some romantic things to do in vegas other than hookers and blow. My girlfriend is coming in for a long weekend and I need a plan. I was planning on taking her to see Love since she is obsessed but I need some other good dining/drinking/seeing/doing options...
Old 07-06-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Romantic things to do in Vegas...

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't exactly sure where I should put this, but I think I'll get the best content here...So, what are some romantic things to do in vegas other than hookers and blow. My girlfriend is coming in for a long weekend and I need a plan. I was planning on taking her to see Love since she is obsessed but I need some other good dining/drinking/seeing/doing options...

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a reservation at Prime or Cirque at a table by the front windows. Perhaps I'm particularly susceptible to the allure of it, but I happen to think the Bellagio fountains are one of the most beautiful things ever.

The last time I was at Cirque, a guy proposed to his GF by having the chef put a diamond ring in her dessert. He got a standing O from everyone there. It was one of the coolest things I've ever witnessed.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:35 PM

Also, I should clarify, not everything has to be romantic, I just need a nice list of things to do with a girlfriend here.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:10 PM

AZK,

Cirque shows are always great.

No shortage of great restaurants, check B&M Vegas thread and the one here for tons.

Ghostbar, Foundation Room, and other lounge type places are nice places to hang out with a girl.

The pool, of course.

A room with a jacuzzi tub.

The new club (Moon) at The Palms sounds pretty cool.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AZK,

Cirque shows are always great.

No shortage of great restaurants, check B&M Vegas thread and the one here for tons.

Ghostbar, Foundation Room, and other lounge type places are nice places to hang out with a girl.

The pool, of course.

A room with a jacuzzi tub.

The new club (Moon) at The Palms sounds pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

We might check out the club, but neither of us are really into the club scene.

I'm looking at those 2 lounges, it looks like you have to purchase 'front line' passes to ghostbar, is this for when there is a line or just in general? Do you recommend doing this?

What about foundation room, it doesn't really say anything but refers to a 'membership'.

We'll probably hit up the pool during the day, already thought of the jacuzzi but unfortunately my rio room doesn't have one. If I run good this week maybe I'll spring for a better room.

Thought of taking her to the grand canyon on a helicopter ride that all the hsnl ballers have been doing... not sure if it's going to work though... thanks for the ideas.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:24 PM

Expert on this subject as I often bring the ball and chain with.

Dinners are can't miss. Find some place nice. Delmonico's is a personal romantic fave.

Spa treatments go over well. If you want to partake, get a double massage at Bellagio ($$$). If not, set her up for a full treatment (facial, pedicure, massage) and hit the poker tables in the meantime.

If you do a Cirque, go with Ka. IMHO it dwarfs all the others in terms of the wow factor.

Take her to the midway arcade at Luxor, then the Roller Coaster at NYNY. Look out for gunmen on the walkway (too soon?)

Shop at the Forum shops.

But my personal fave is just to relax in a room with a view of the strip. Order room service and Champagne, watch a movie. Set up stuff for later in the day...
Old 07-06-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Take her to the midway arcade at Luxor

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be really good, do you know if by any chance they have skeeball? She is obsessed.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Take her to the midway arcade at Luxor

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be really good, do you know if by any chance they have skeeball? She is obsessed.

[/ QUOTE ]

They do but this place isnt that great. It's not that nice of a arcade or anything. Skip it. The arcade at your local mall is prolly better than this piece of [censored].
Old 07-07-2007, 02:58 AM

uh how is craftsteak remotely romantic, forget the name but theres a good italian place at the aladdin which over looks the bellagio fountains, last time i was there i saw frank sinatra jr. ZOMG, eiffel tower restaurant is kind of lame, same view of the bellagio but i thought it was meh, still ended up spending 400+ on a dinner for two, TREMEZZO thats what its called, yea go there.
but if i were you, id just pee on her in the shower and use my phone to record it, but thats just me.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:46 AM

good thread.

one thing i realised this weekend is that it's easy to forget just how impressive the service at delmonicos is to someone who doesn't eat at balla restaurants all the time. she will absolutely love it.