Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2007, 07:31 PM

Default \"the misunderstanding\" READ BEFORE FUTURE PROBLEMS

waddap bb & v. just regged this forum to tell you bout a little story about a: misunderstanding.. yeah I was playin some poker and takin it eez in my Las Vegas cribb.. this is las vegas, the sin city of america:

and here is me in las vegas:

someone said i am some pokerdude lookalike, which I got to find out after "the misunderstanding"

well back to the plot(the misunderstanding):

So one day i was cruising down the strip in my new bentley:

when some whiteazz junkie named Rico, richard or richmond went out in front of the car. he had a mexican look with some bling bling grill in his mouth, so I started smelling trouble and picked up ma iphone and got a pretty good pic of him. then BAM:

WTF, he got a gun! and I got like 130k in pure cash in the trunk. I didnt even have time to think about it before he pulled me out of the window and dragged me to the sidewalk. the conversation went something like:

rico : wanan run your mouth like your cute
rico : btch im cuter
me : please dont rob me ill call the cops
rico : nikka they fk u
rico : a bnch of fkn arab crrooks

then he went apeshit for 1 min, talking about riggedness etc so I told him online poker isnt rigged. thats when he went real mad so I just handed him the car keys

my marijuana grinder

and the 50k that I had in a bag just beside me:

He drove away with everything. I was finished... my motto used to be: "live by the whip, die by the whip". my life was over.. this pic was taken later that day by a relative named CaptainJom and no, he didn't even try to help me.

next day I woke up at the police station and was taken to a interrogation room where I was asked questions about the robberer. I told my story and they told me they had arrested 5 guys:

I did recognize all thos foos but I doubt any of them were small time thugs. these guys were much higher up the crime hierarchy in poker.
the cops didn't have much faith in the interrogation so they shut down the whole case. but they did give me a paper that they found on the crime scene which said: [censored] pokerstars rigged me and 2+2 laughed at me, so I took revenge at their most known still active member: grimstarr:

thats when it became clear I was assaulted by a guy whos intentions were good, but he robbed the wrong guy.
this is the picture I snapped with my iphone:

report this foo to da police at sight!

This is the hardest part of this post: After loosing my 50k + the 130k in the trunk I am ashamed to ask you fellow 2+2ers this. Since the robbery I have zero funds. I would be very grateful if you would send me 5$ to my fulltilt account: IMNOTGRIMSTARR so I can be back in the higher stakes games soon. Thanks for any condolences!

Yours:
Jazon "not grimstarr" Dwen
Old 09-24-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: \"the misunderstanding\" READ BEFORE FUTURE PROBLEMS

pretty funny post.

B-
Old 09-24-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: \"the misunderstanding\" READ BEFORE FUTURE PROBLEMS

[x] pics