Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Neteller withdrawal (bankwire) problem - help appreciated

Hi,
On the 1st November I requested a withdrawal from my USD denominated Neteller account, by e-mailing memberwire@neteller.com . My withdrawal is for just over $600USD. My account is denominated in USD but I request that Neteller convert to AUD then send to my AUD bank account.

I have made this transaction many times before. I always receive an e-mail response within 48 hours from a representative indicating my withdrawal has been processed and will arrive in up to 10 business days, or alternatively I receive an automated response indicating memberwire volumes are high and there may be a slight delay.

This time, I have received nothing.

I have emailed enquiries via the website. I have received nothing.

I have sent three follow up emails to memberwire@neteller.com over the last 3 days. I have received nothing.

I have spoken to LiveChat the last two nights. They have told me nothing (except to e-mail memberwire@neteller.com, who do not respond).

9 Days after my original withdrawal request my funds are still sitting in Neteller. I have attempted make contact with them on 6 occassions following up on this original request, and have received nothing. Bear in mind I waited 6 days after my original withdrawal to follow up which I thought was more than reasonable.

I have so far been very polite, and simply asked for a confirmation that my withdrawal has been processed. No response, and LiveChat cannot confirm.

This is diabolical. Has anyone had a similar experience recently in Australia or any other countries for that matter? Are there any other steps one can take?

One thing is for certain, I will never ever use Neteller again once I get these funds (or if i get them). Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,
PTS
Old 11-10-2007, 08:02 PM

Default Re: Neteller withdrawal (bankwire) problem - help appreciated

Now 11 days since my original request and the funds are still sitting in Neteller. Still no response from the bankwire department. Is anyone having similar issues with Neteller at the moment?

Thanks,
PTS
Old 11-10-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone having similar issues with Neteller at the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]

I also requested a withdrawal from my USD based Neteller account to my bank account on November 1st. I e-mailed support at neteller.com on Friday and they told me that my withdrawal was delayed due to a processing error. They said that my withdrawal was since processed on November 6th, and that I should have my funds by Monday or Tuesday.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:51 AM

Thanks for that. Glad to hear your withdrawal has been processed. 12 days and counting here...........it just amazes me that international financial organisations of Netellers' size are prepared to lose customers due to a lack of common courtesy. Somewhat strange.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:47 AM

Have you got your money yet? Even though Neteller said my withdrawal has been processed I still haven't got my money into my bank account - two weeks after requesting it.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:31 AM

Netellers customer service is absolutely shocking. I used to move loads of money through neteller but when there is a problem they really do not want to know and nobody you can get a response off.

Anybody know somewhere similar with decent customer service?
Old 11-14-2007, 08:02 AM

pass, sorry to hear about the problems u are having and I cant help with them but as an alternative for the future Im going to suggest you do some research on 'Gary Benson Intercash'. In a nutshell he is an Aussie pro player who offers a method to do funds transfers from certain sites to your aussie bank account. You wont play any fees as sites such as pokerstars pay him a small commission (must be easier from them to do this as opposed to doing transfers or drawing cheques themselves...)

I am in no way affliated with Gary Benson but I have used him multiple times for Pokerstars to Commonwealth Bank and his service is excellent. goodluck

ozi
Old 11-14-2007, 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pass, sorry to hear about the problems u are having and I cant help with them but as an alternative for the future Im going to suggest you do some research on 'Gary Benson Intercash'. In a nutshell he is an Aussie pro player who offers a method to do funds transfers from certain sites to your aussie bank account. You wont play any fees as sites such as pokerstars pay him a small commission (must be easier from them to do this as opposed to doing transfers or drawing cheques themselves...)

I am in no way affliated with Gary Benson but I have used him multiple times for Pokerstars to Commonwealth Bank and his service is excellent. goodluck

ozi

[/ QUOTE ]