Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Teach me not to suck

Any stats? I ALWAYS datamine.
w/o reads you have to play based on how the average player in your game plays. How does the average 1/2 player play?
Old 10-19-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
given a typical EP limper range and that very coordinated flop, i don't think i want 3bets going in with 2 cards to come.

i would bet/call the flop and donk the turn. if he raises i would call and c/f or c/c the river UI depending on what i know about villain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you about not 3-betting the flop. If I just call the flop raise, I am donking most turn cards. But I don't know if I donk this one--which is probably wrong.

--Rico
Old 10-19-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
given a typical EP limper range and that very coordinated flop, i don't think i want 3bets going in with 2 cards to come.

i would bet/call the flop and donk the turn. if he raises i would call and c/f or c/c the river UI depending on what i know about villain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you about not 3-betting the flop. If I just call the flop raise, I am donking most turn cards. But I don't know if I donk this one--which is probably wrong.

--Rico

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a bad card for us. but the way i look at it is this: if we check the turn, villain usually only bets it if we are behind. this means that the hands we want to charge will check behind and take the free card, while the hands charging us will bet and make us pay.

so my plan is to put in two bets UI on the big streets. if behind, i would rather them both go in on the turn where i at least carry a bit of suckout equity while also charging the hands we are ahead of to outdraw us.

if we bet and get raised, we are most always behind which makes a c/f UI on the river the correct play.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:18 AM

Letting players keep track of all the habits of other players only helps the good players and hurts the bad. Poker sites should do all they can to keep external programs from tracking their games. You don't have this ability in live poker room nor should you have it online. If the bad players never ever win then who are you going to make money off of once they stop playing?