Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Brag: randomly staked a guy and won $96,600

grats
Old 10-21-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how I would feel, but I know what I would do (Pay).

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-21-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
luckyjimm, do you play tournaments???

[/ QUOTE ]

As I've said many times in this thread, no, not at all. I don't play tournaments. This world of tournament staking, swappng percentages etc. is alien to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for that one time you played a tournament, and were staked for it. But for that, it is alien to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah bored out of my skull some guy who can't count who says he will pay $10 for the first half dozen people to reply to a thread, and I am like the 10th person, and he sends me the money. So I ask him like do I have to play this thing? I hate hold'em and I hate tournaments. Can't I play PLO cash instead and send you back if I win? And he says no, play the tournament. Geez, alright. I get no cards and am soon out, it is all very Zzzz. That's my one experience, yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am the guy who staked you. I said I will stake the first 7 people who reply with their stars name. You weren't one of the first 7 to reply to the thread but some of the people who were didn't give me a name they just said "me plz". You even gave me the wrong name but I was nice enough to give you the second chance to type it right instead of just move on to other people.

You waited until after I sent the money to ask me if you could play PLO because you knew I wouldn't send you any money because it was a TOURNAMENT STAKING THREAD you degenerate.

About the tournament, you were posting HH's of you calling raises with 83o and stacking off after hitting bottom pair, almost as if to spite me for telling you to just use the money for what I thought I was sending it to you for. It is difficult to believe that anybody who reads this board and especially anyone who rails high stakes games knows so little about NLHE as to play that bad.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
luckyjimm, do you play tournaments???

[/ QUOTE ]

As I've said many times in this thread, no, not at all. I don't play tournaments. This world of tournament staking, swappng percentages etc. is alien to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for that one time you played a tournament, and were staked for it. But for that, it is alien to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah bored out of my skull some guy who can't count who says he will pay $10 for the first half dozen people to reply to a thread, and I am like the 10th person, and he sends me the money. So I ask him like do I have to play this thing? I hate hold'em and I hate tournaments. Can't I play PLO cash instead and send you back if I win? And he says no, play the tournament. Geez, alright. I get no cards and am soon out, it is all very Zzzz. That's my one experience, yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am the guy who staked you. I said I will stake the first 7 people who reply with their stars name. You weren't one of the first 7 to reply to the thread but some of the people who were didn't give me a name they just said "me plz". You even gave me the wrong name but I was nice enough to give you the second chance to type it right instead of just move on to other people.

You waited until after I sent the money to ask me if you could play PLO because you knew I wouldn't send you any money because it was a TOURNAMENT STAKING THREAD you degenerate.

About the tournament, you were posting HH's of you calling raises with 83o and stacking off after hitting bottom pair, almost as if to spite me for telling you to just use the money for what I thought I was sending it to you for. It is difficult to believe that anybody who reads this board and especially anyone who rails high stakes games knows so little about NLHE as to play that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the contrary, I learnt a lot from famous TV pro "Gus Hansen"

But, I mean no ill-will - thanks for the stake, sorry I didn't do better with it.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:09 AM

Only 2/3 of the way through but disappointing how this thread has become all about LJ. But to those of you criticising him, why all the praise for HoJo if his position is so hard to understand? The fact that we think a lot of random people WOULD think the way LJ is articulating is why it's praiseworthy that HoJo honoured the agreement.

Seems inconsistent to both praise his actions and condemn LJ for espousing something unthinkable...
Old 10-22-2007, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lololol you guys. Like you would actually send the 100k. And of course I would not also. But I would send something like 5% so it could look like we had a deal. It would only be my word against yours.

[/ QUOTE ]
5% like there was a deal lol that's the dumbest [censored] i've read in a while.. no wonder someone like you wouldn't hold a deal
Old 10-22-2007, 11:31 AM

...so sick, it's sweeeeeeet
Old 10-28-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only 2/3 of the way through but disappointing how this thread has become all about LJ. But to those of you criticising him, why all the praise for HoJo if his position is so hard to understand? The fact that we think a lot of random people WOULD think the way LJ is articulating is why it's praiseworthy that HoJo honoured the agreement.

Seems inconsistent to both praise his actions and condemn LJ for espousing something unthinkable...

[/ QUOTE ]

You've nailed it!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:09 PM

Why would you bump this unless you wanted more attention from people who think you're a loser?
Old 10-28-2007, 03:12 PM

he's up like 1k + on his heater, nothing can bring him down now!