Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker

Old 11-20-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

I'll just open up 2/3 tables and play whoever comes, unless they a regular or someone that isnt going to resist giving me their money.I also datamine and can tell from their stats whether they are fishy or not.. Also it seems like some of you feel obliged to play whoever sits down....I refuse so many people action and feel nothing about it. I'm here to game select and make money..not earn the respect of another regular.

Which is why I dont get why you guys would even want to play Sheriff, he's a reg and theres def gonna be easier money out there if you wait not even a minute longer.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The superfishy players arent gonna sit around waiting, they are just gonna find someone already sitting

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I feel and it's what I've been doing?

How many tables do you guys play? My winrate takes a nosedive when I play more than 1.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:37 PM

I play 2 and will put up a 3rd table if they both have less than 100bb's
Old 11-20-2007, 03:40 PM

I don't play Sheriff or even someone I feel I have a small edge on. The rake eats away that small edge fairly quickly. Plus, there seem to be an endless supply of fish who like to try HU.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:09 PM

Ongame is **** BS! It made tilt even my 20" TFT MONITOR ACER 2023!!!! I've worked on this monitor for 5 months and no problems. As soon as i got to Ongame( it's switching automatically the resolution of my 1600*1200 to 800*600)/ Because of that my monitor after 54 hours of such play started to blink message in the middle of the screen "NO SIGNAL", then it turns off and on, goes like that for 3 minutes. SCREW YOU ONGAME! SCREW YOUR RNG! SCREW YOUR 20 BI DOWNSWINGS! SCREW YOUR BUGS! SCREW YOUR ANNOYANCES! SCREW YOUR GLITCHES! SCREW YOUR STUPID CHEAP RAKEBACK(it is 8.5% of actual amount that you sticked into Ongame's pocket by paying rake)! SCREW YOUR BONUSES! SCREW YOUR PLAYERS! You have not made me go on tilt, but you made MY MONITOR go on tilt!!! Now I have to play on my second 17" Sony Monitor.
I've paid in rake almost $600 for 54 hours of play NL50 and NL25 HU tables, the $200 bonus still is NOT cleared, and I am getting back only $50 from my $600 rake. This is BS! Bye Ongame, bye!
Oh, and something special about YOUR players. As soon as they lose they are leaving the table in oneth/gajillionth milisecond after seeing that they lost, and in that period they type in chat long wordy words of crap like fu+whole sentence of space disturbing unredable bs , jerk,moron etc.
Dear support! Please, tell me only one thing. How da f*k they type that long sentence and leaving simultaneously in oneth/gajillionth of millisecond? Where can I get such a handy script?
Old 11-20-2007, 05:16 PM

"You have not made me go on tilt"

classic.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:19 PM

I am seriously have not tilted in a single hand, doesn't matter how bad I was dissapointed at crazy unbeliavable storm of suck outs in 1 thousand hands. I was taught to focus on the quality of the play and control myself, which I did. But after 1k hands all I saw is minus 20 buy-ins with eyes very wide, like I smoked crack or had seen UFO on my shoulders.
P.S.Oh, yeah, I DID go on tilt in one hand. I had bet half of full stack with 25o preflop OTB and beeing called. There is such a nice little fetaure in Ongame you can NOT type comma if your language on keyboard is set in ENGLISH. You have to manually switch it with SHIFT+CTRL to ANOTHER LANGUAGE in order to be able to bet amounts that you want with commas. I know, you LOVE me, ONGAME!
I know that you really DO, because every time, when I want to refill my stack being on the BB at that moment, you skip my BUTTON. Yes, I know, you are saving me from getting AA preflop OTB exactly at this moment, because another guy will suck out for all stack in that exact hand. So start off of the BB with crappy 27o and suck out.
Also, you take care of my wrists problem - you don't let me type notes, while I play, because it disturbes me from focusing, yes you are right, thank you, dear Ongame.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MasterLJ and some of the other HUCASH players, how do you guys game select? What I mean is do you sit at an empty table and wait for someone to sit down? At that point do you decide if you will play him? If you haven't seen them before do you play a few hands first? Or, do you wait for other players to sit first and then you join the table if it's someone you know you can beat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mine hands, then mark every player with a color...

Yellow = huge donk
Yellowy Orange = donk, play them if no huge donks are available
Brightest Purple = do not play

Mostly I look for people who have very high call PFR %, it means they play OOP a lot, and/or call a ton of 3bets.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:59 PM

pure diesel,

i havent made a bean in 400 games. shut up ur god damn complaining. we all run bad. hell i lost AA <94o all in just now in a damn $220.

Indy
Old 11-20-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pure diesel,

i havent made a bean in 400 games. shut up ur god damn complaining. we all run bad. hell i lost AA <94o all in just now in a damn $220.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

... which certainly didnt influence the tone of your post?! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

sorry.